Mum and baby groups

Layla

Reaction score
Im braving my first one today!

Im so nervous about going but i know it will be good for Coby to have friends to play with, plus then he wont be so jealous when the new baby comes, thats the plan anyway lol

There is a music group here too for babys, think they just sing songs and play the triangle etc lol its £3.30 a session so im thinking of doing that too, just so he gets his little things away from the house the same as Charlie and Ethan do.

Wish me luck! lol

xx

Good luck hun
I got one every thursday and love it, have made a great group of friend through it as well

Good luck hun .. sure you will have a good time. Will be good for both of you.

good luck hun

i love toddler group i always look forward to weds afternoon :)
and i have made a entire new croup of friends from it

if its not your cupa T dont give up took me a few trys till i found one we liked

Have a lovely time layla!!

Enjoy and don't be nervous ... you will have a fab time and the lil un will love it!!

xxx

I know just how you feel. I found it really nervewracking to go to these places on my own as I find it hard to speak to strangers. I'm sure you will enjoy it! Take your time and don't force yourself to speak to people.

Cheers, i prob wont speak to anyone to start with lol

Dionne, there are a few in my area, i have just picked the one closest to me thrugh lazyness lol im hopeing it will be ok but if its not i will alk to one of the others

xx

aww good 4 u hun!!! thst fab!!! id love 2 go 2 somethin like tht!!

findout if there are any i your area hun, im sure there must be.
I have wanted to do it for a while now but havent had teh guts, Coby is starting to get naughty so i hink now is the time he needs to interact with other kids.

xx

aww good 4 u hun!!! thst fab!!! id love 2 go 2 somethin like tht!!
This is a good link hun, i have another somewhere, will try find it for you

https://www.childcarelink.gov.uk/index.asp

ok, it was quite sweet.

It took him ages to leave my side and play but he did in the end, then they packed away and sat at little tables to have a drink and a buscuit, i didnt think he would dit there but he did, he looks so sweet :D

xx

Aww bless him, it has done Jack the world of good to interact with more of the same age.
Wish ours was more than once a week TBH

I take it you're gonna go back again then?

yeah im going back next week, im aso going to a diffrent on on friday and im thinking about putting him in the music one, want to get him playing with kids his own age as much as possible, he is so clingy

xx

Glad it went well hun, I cant wait to start taking Noah, Ihave just been to much of a housebound cripple at the mo, but determined once this one is born Iwill start taking Noah. I got stuff in the post from Sure start telling me all the baby activity thins going on in my area, their is at least one baby group a day and post natal swimming and baby swimming and baby yoga and all sorts, if your wanted to get Coby out doing more, it might be worth you contacting your local sure start to see what other things they do.

Oh thats really good that you had a good time and tnhat your doing a few more groups too!!!

Pleased it went well :)

xxx

Glad you went hun and glad you enjoyed it, it does them the world of good, Ella has gone to groups since she was little and shes so independant, she just runs off (isnt bothered about leaving me) and goes off to play with the kids. Its good for us too, gets us out to meet other mums, I think the music one sounds really good, I fancy something like that xxx

going to another one tomorrow morning :D i cant wait to watch him play again, makes me all warm inside :blush:

Think i will take him to the music one, will have to wait a week or so tho coz im skint!

xx

just got back, he love dit! it was better than the last one, muich bigger and had slides and wendy houses etc.

Im so glad i did it now, just to watch him go off and play is such a nice feeling :D

I will be taking him to both now, the wed and the fri one, possibley more if i can be bothered to walk further lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->