Mummies due in June/July, looking for a post-baby diet buddy?

Photographer

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hey Girls,

So, i'm due in June and, while I am not crazy enough to want to begin any kind of extreme diet/exercise RIGHT after baby is born, I do want to be prepared in advance to get started on the baby-weight loss as soon as I'm ready....am scared about falling into the trap of feeling de-motivated and taking months and months to get started getting healthier.

I've taken some other steps like getting rid of non-essential clothes in larger sizes and making sure I don't have any scruffy clothes like pyjamas and sweat-pants that I might be tempted to get a little too comfy/lazy in..... nothing against being comfy, I just feel more personally motivated to lose the weight if I put more effort into dressing every day.

Anyway, I'm also aware that lots of people struggle to get motivated after baby... i have actually struggled with being quite overweight for a long time so know the feeling.

Am looking to buddy up with ladies who might be interested to encourage one another in our eating and exercise post-baby.... including encouraging motivation, discouraging being too extreme etc.

If anyone is interested, let me know :)

I'm due end of may but happy to chat! like you keen to get moving as soon as i can.

i think the longer you leave it the harder it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->