Mummies to be - Surrey?

Diamonddust

amazed im a mommy now!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am wondering if there is anyone from the Surrey area expecting late this year/early 2013, I am 31 and expecting my first baby in feb, i'd love to speak with other ladies around my age. :flower:

I'm north Hampshire, near the border but depends where in Surrey you are x

Hi ladies,

Thanks for your replies, I'm in Farnham, congrats on your bfp's :)

I'm in basingstoke. So not far away at all.

I'm in basingstoke. So not far away at all.

No really not far at all, what hospital are you choosing for your birth? I am having mine in Frimley, this is my very first and we found out at 16 weeks he is a boy! i'm going for my 20 week scan a week Monday, hoping the tech didnt get my gender wrong at 16 weeks!

Had my first a frimley. My mum is a midwife there. They were spot on with the sex of Isobel :) The care there was amazing too.

We will be having second at basingstoke.

Had my first a frimley. My mum is a midwife there. They were spot on with the sex of Isobel :) The care there was amazing too.

We will be having second at basingstoke.

Ah wow, how exciting, did your mum help deliver?

I have been reading allot of people are very happy with Frimley, they say the care is great and the team of midwifes are fantastic! I had to choose between frimley and guildford, as we had or fertility treatment in Frimley it seemed the logic he would be born there too! I hope they were right!

Yes you are right. Very positive :)

Yes mum delivered her. Can't do for second one as we have to deal with possible diabetes in me and with a 3yr old too. Frimley is too far for us.

Yes you are right. Very positive :)

Yes mum delivered her. Can't do for second one as we have to deal with possible diabetes in me and with a 3yr old too. Frimley is too far for us.

Oh thats so nice to read!

Yes Baisingstoke is not close, even up the M3 would be a nightmare all you would need is the wrong time and you would be stuffed in traffic!!

your going to be busy with a 3 year old and the new baby! whats your EDD? I bet your very excited, I know I am I cant wait to meet him, can't beleive how slowly the time is passing for me!

I recently moved from Reading to Farnham and I work in Aldershot so its nice and close, I did my training for work at Baisingstoke, I loved the shopping centre very nice and the Primark is HUGE!!!!

Primark is huge but I went to Bristol recently and that has 4 floors!!!

Yes I am going to have my hands full. Isobel will go to school on September and she has her 15 free pre-school hours so will be using those.

Farnham is very close to aldershot. Are you working right up to EDD?

Mine is 18th April. Just need a scan to confirm. Isobel's birthday is on the 22nd April but she was induced early due to my diabetes.

Primark is huge but I went to Bristol recently and that has 4 floors!!!

Yes I am going to have my hands full. Isobel will go to school on September and she has her 15 free pre-school hours so will be using those.

Farnham is very close to aldershot. Are you working right up to EDD?

Mine is 18th April. Just need a scan to confirm. Isobel's birthday is on the 22nd April but she was induced early due to my diabetes.

Holy cow 4 floors it must be carnage on a weekend! I've been to the one on regent street it was obserd huge and looked like TK Maxx after its been rummaged lol

It takes around 15 mins to drive to work, I'm not sure when I will start ML I am waiting to have my risk assessment for work they will decide when to move me to light duties (I work for the railway) I am planning on using my annual leave in December so maybe I can stop then, around 5-6 weeks before he is due!

You are going to be very busy, do you have your scan booked?

That will be nice to have Christmas off.

I will be working until end of March. Which is Easter holidays.

Scan is booked 2nd October. But not had a letter, checked it over the phone.

That will be nice to have Christmas off.

I will be working until end of March. Which is Easter holidays.

Scan is booked 2nd October. But not had a letter, checked it over the phone.

oh sorry for the late reply, thats not far away at all 5 days only!!! I spoke with my boss today I am looking at the first week in December for my ML, but I am going to try and hang on at work a little longer! how are you feeling?

Awesome, just totally stumbled upon this thread... Hi local ladies! :hi:

I live in Farnham and reckon I am about 4 and a half weeks. Trying not to be too specific at the mo as I want to try and chill out and not get too stuck on what day I am on. Had a mc late in June... was originally with you Feb Love Bugs Diamonddust - glad to hear you are doing well :thumbup:

We are planning to have baby at Frimley as that is where I have been having recurrent miscarriage treatment, think they are amazing (especially the EPU) and that is where I was born!

It's brilliant to meet you all.

Awesome, just totally stumbled upon this thread... Hi local ladies! :hi:

I live in Farnham and reckon I am about 4 and a half weeks. Trying not to be too specific at the mo as I want to try and chill out and not get too stuck on what day I am on. Had a mc late in June... was originally with you Feb Love Bugs Diamonddust - glad to hear you are doing well :thumbup:

We are planning to have baby at Frimley as that is where I have been having recurrent miscarriage treatment, think they are amazing (especially the EPU) and that is where I was born!

It's brilliant to meet you all.

Oh yay! congrats on your new BFP! I am so pleased for you, fingers so tightly crossed for your sticky bean!

I agree about Frimley, little man will be born there as its were I had my fertility treatment and I feel very happy there!

Be lovely to catch up! please keep us posted on your growing bump xx

Hi ladies,
Im Char, preggo with baby number 2, due Feb 10th. Im originally from Devon, but living in Camberley, Surrey. Been here 5 years. I had my son in Devon so this will be my first time having a baby at Frimley Park. Im having a girl and cannot wait to meet her!!
Hope you are all well..:flower:

Hi ladies,
Im Char, preggo with baby number 2, due Feb 10th. Im originally from Devon, but living in Camberley, Surrey. Been here 5 years. I had my son in Devon so this will be my first time having a baby at Frimley Park. Im having a girl and cannot wait to meet her!!
Hope you are all well..:flower:

Hi Char,

I'm Laura pregnant with baby number 1, a little boy and he is due 4 days after you on feb the 14th!

Congrats on your BFP xx

I'm a Surrey Mummy (As you know DD ;-) ). Currently in Ash (near Farnborough/Aldershot). Had DS at St Peters, Chertsey, and both DD's at Frimley. :)
DD #2 was delivered by my friend (student midwife) who happened to be on duty. She started at 7.30am, i had B at 8.22am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->