Mummy & Daddy are up!

LMAO u must be mad lady! The only reason i get up at silly o clock is cus Oliver makes me lol. Go back bed! What u like.x

Going to view a house so needed to be up! PLus bad AF :( so I've not slept much.

9.30 she got up - 8 half hours sleep! :shock:

Now running round like a looney bin whists she screams her head off lol

:rofl:

8 and a half hours?! Did you give her sleeping pills?! :rofl:

Lucky u ey! We cant get it right..either Oliver falls asleep about 11pm and sleeps through til 7am..which is good cus we get some sleep..but bad cus OH and I dont get any time alone. But just recently Oliver's been going down at 6pm! Great cus we get our time togther..but it means Oliver will wake in the night! lol. Cant win! x

:rofl: @ Caitlin

Good luck looking at the house :hugs:

They just know when you've got to be somewhere. Devious little so and sos! :rofl:

Bethanie woke up at 10.30am this morning and so did I, I felt so guilty. I wish she'd be up earlier. It;s true, they do when when you've got somewhere to be lol.. I remember when Bethanie was tiny, we had a hospital appointment and I was counting on her to be my little alarm clock, but she overslept (only time she overslept in her whole life), I was so annoyed lol.

Bethanie woke up at 10.30am this morning and so did I, I felt so guilty. I wish she'd be up earlier. It;s true, they do when when you've got somewhere to be lol.. I remember when Bethanie was tiny, we had a hospital appointment and I was counting on her to be my little alarm clock, but she overslept (only time she overslept in her whole life), I was so annoyed lol.

I do that with Colton! :rofl:
He wakes for his feed about 30 minutes before Jamie needs to get up for work. So, I am up and getting him back to sleep when I need to wake up my OH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->