"Mummy Get Your Cup Off My Bump"

x-TyMa-x

Proud Mummy Of 2 xx
Reaction score
Lol, Kinda Pointless but also sweet ....

Earlier today i was drinking a cold glass of coke, i placed it on my bump as its starting to become a handy shelf :haha: .....suddenly baby starts kicking right under where the bottom of the glass was!!!
Must of been cold haha :haha:

It was sooo cute!! :)

I remember with my son when he got bigger we used to place lightweight items on my bump and watch him kick them off , cant wait to do it again with this little lady :kiss:

Anyone elses bump starting to become a good little shelf!! lol xx

:haha: Mind u i've noticed girl is more crazy and moving than boy as this is my 2nd pregnancy and im having girl (first is boy). I compare this one is more moving than first one. Last nite when i was playing ps3 and hold the controller, she kicking my hand lol. It was sooo cute!!

Lol this post made me laugh, my little man hates anything pressing on him and he kicks like mad, even if its just from me leaning over or if my desk at work is pressing on my tummy...always makes me laugh! :)

I remember with my son when he got bigger we used to place lightweight items on my bump and watch him kick them off , cant wait to do it again with this little lady :kiss:

That's so cute! I can't wait to be big enough to try that!

My bump isn't a shelf yet, but sometimes I put my laptop on it when I'm reclining on the sofa and she'll kick at it then. Also the other night OH and I were spooning and his arm was wrapped around me an she started kicking him :haha:

Mine does this with my book when I'm reading. *kick kick kick* until I move it. Such indignance for one so young!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->