Mummys who use baby wipes?!.advice please

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
I have always used cotton wool at water since my LO was born...only very rarely have i used baby wipes...however we forgot to buy some on Christmas eve so i ended up using baby wipes as town was not open over Christmas...and God they are so much easier to use!!

Have you found your LO has had a nappy rash whilst using them? And which wipes do you use?

Thankyou xxx

yeah i use wipes all the time, i use asda own they smell lush and they dont cost much, jack has never had nappy rash which is good, dont use tesco own they are really dry.

We use wipes all the time. Use Huggies Pure. They are the gentlest on Caitlyns skin. She had nappy rash badly, once. Coz we used wipes with Aloe in them.

xx

I use baby wipes all the time, we use huggies unscented with aloe as well as with shea butter... The only time alexa has had a rash, was when she had diarreah for 9 days.

I use the pampers sensitive ones and we haven't had any diaper rash issues here.

I have used pampers sensitive wipes since Jacob was born and so far so good! x

ive always used wipes, and Jack is nearly 3, still in nappies and has never ever had a nappy rash. Ive been so lucky. I always use fragrance free ones, any brand.

i use asdas fragrance free ones and charlies only had a bit of nappy rash a few times mainly when teething so not sure if it was linked to that as ive heard it can be, i couldnt use cotton wool and water too much hassel lol xx

I've used wipes since birth. Colton's had a few bad rashes, but we switched diapers (were using cheapies) and now he only gets alittle dry rash when he gets hot or hasn't had any diaper free time in awhile.
I dont use any particular wipes, I've tried them all really; I dont find any one brand to be extra best but I like pampers because they are the softest.

I've used pampers natural & huggies pure since day 1 :)shy: ) and no rash here yet *touches wood*

David had a tiny rash until we started using Pampers Sensitive. Those are really good, IMO.

I use johnson's fragrance free ones.. for nappy rash, use vaseline! It works wonders :)

We have used pampers sensitive wipes from the start..no problems with nappy rash yet...

Thankyou everyone...iv only just realised how wipes are so much easier to use! I think im just a paranoid mummy...i think il give the baby wipes a shot xxx

I've used baby wipes since birth, only got diaper rash a couple times but it cleared up really fast with some A+D.

i think the best ones to use is pampers sensitive as it says on packet like using cotton wool & water ive used these since jack was a couple of weeks old & have never had any probs . violet xx

Hi hon. I find pretty much anything 'fragrance free' is good to use :) As everyone else has said,I think the best value ones are the Asda own brand,you can get those pretty cheaply.Also Boots own brand are good too.Pampers wipes and Johnsons wipes are fine to use too I find (I use the white packet Johnsons ones,not the pink) but the brands (like with everything else) are slightly more expensive.
But yeah,give wipes a try!You can always go back to cotton wool and water if you find you dont like them x (Jeez,how much do I know about baby wipes?!?!?I need to get a life,haha) x

We use Johnsons baby wipes and Caitlyn's never had nappy rash

We use Pamper Sensitive wipes, this is what they use in the NICU, no rashes

Pampers mainly but the smells starting to knock me and I like the smell of Boots wipes so considering those when I'm next in town lol

We have only ever found Caitlin with a sore bum when her teeth are starting to come through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->