Mummys who use baby wipes?!.advice please

Pampers mainly but the smells starting to knock me and I like the smell of Boots wipes so considering those when I'm next in town lol

We have only ever found Caitlin with a sore bum when her teeth are starting to come through.

Ditto!

I always think it isn't enough they are in pain in their mouth, Amy also gets ear-ache and nappy rash! Poor things! :(

I use pampers sensitive and think there great! No rash so far!

i use the Pampers Aloe and something else (green stripes on thems) and they are good on the skin. Never had nappy rash....found huggies to be a bit dry and the tissue is weak tbh they rip easily!! Love the pampers ones!!

we use pampers sensitive since maddi was a week or so old and never had a problem with nappy rash :) imo they're sooooo much easier :) x

wow your amazing to of kept up using cotton wool for so long! I havent got the patience!
I used cotton wool for the time both girls were in hospital and then when we they came home used wipes straight away , never had a problem with them!

I use a mixture of cotton wool and water and baby wipes and I don't think there is anything wrong with them - Tristan has never experienced nappy rash as yet. I use the Nature's Own (I think that is what they are called!) and sometimes the Pampers Sensitive ones. They are really good and handy to keep in the ol' nappy bag.

xxx

Oh - and you often get really good two for one deals on baby wipes as well!

I use the pampers sensitive too. Our local chemist has them down to 85p. I have about 20 packs upstairs lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->