• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mums of 2 or more babies...

laura109

Reaction score
Hiya i just wondered were your first pregnancies early or late to be born? Also following pregnancies were you early or late?

My daughter was due the 11th feb. i was induced and had her on the 21st feb. so ten days late. I know there is no fact to it but thought it would be interesting to see a pattern :)

Kind if hoping this little one (due 24th dec) arrives between the 15th and the 23rd December lol!!! Mainly for christmas reasons and because january feels too far away lol!!!

Its funny expecting a Christmas baby because there are obviously no guarentees that you will be home Christmas day. Be sad not spending it with my two year old.

Both late ! With my first I was induced and had her 3 days overdue, my second I went into labour spontaneously and had him 5 days over :) I'm sure this baby will be late too :haha:

Hope you manage to spend Christmas at home with your family xx

My first was born 2 days early. Natural labour and second was 5 days early, again natural spontaneous labour. Am hoping this one follows the pattern and comes earlier again!! 😁

Can't help you with your question because this is number 2 for me too, but I'm also thinking that my due date (16th Jan) is sooo far away from baby's first Christmas haha! I still want baby to come in January though because before would mean coming before 37 weeks

First two were a week late and 3rd was a week early x

Varied!

1- 3 days over
2- due date
3- 9 days early
4- 4 days early
5- 6 days early
6- 2 days over
7- 3 days over

1st- 42 weeks, induced
2nd- 41 weeks, spontaneous
3rd- 40+5, induced

1st - 14 days overdue and induced
2nd - 2 weeks early
3rd - week early induced

First son was due July 9 and my waters broke quite literally just past midnight before labour started on the 10th. He was born after a 12 hour labour on the 11 - and his father's 25th Birthday.

DS2 was born at 38+1 as was DS3. I have a funny feeling this baby will be too so she will be my sisters 26th birthday which is Jan 21st if I go at the same time.

It's worth mentioning, my mother was over due with me, my brother and younger sister and my youngest sibling was born on her due date.

First was 39 weeks 5days
2nd 39 weeks 6 days
3rd 39 weeks 4 days
4th 40 weeks + 5

So the last one threw the pattern out the window!

My first was 5 days early and second was 2 days overdue xx

1st - 15days overdue failed induction csection 10lb
2nd - 7 days overdue spontaneous labour 'no progression' csection as planned 9lb6
3rd - TBA due January 27th ha!

1st came at 40+6 spontaneous
2nd 40, induced due to pre e
3rd 41+3 induced as was far to comfy lol!

8 days late and 7 days late for me, both spontaneous after sweeps at 41 weeks. This one... we'll see soon enough!

I went into labour with my first on my due date and he arrived at 40+1 and my second, also due on Christmas Eve arrived at 39+4 and thankfully not at 40+1 like her brother. :haha:

#1 induced at 40week but was already 3cm dilated
#2 PROM at 26+6 , induced at 32+3 , emcs 32+4
#3 elcs at 38+1 despite threatened labour since 35wk

Mine all got earlier apart from my first as she was induced because of iugr.
#1 was 39 + 6
#2 was 40 + 8
#3 was 40 + 7
#4 was 40 + 3 and
#5 was 39 + 6

All of my other 4 were spontaneous labours :)

Thanks ladies. There is literally no pattern with it then lol. Will just have to wait & see. January seems so far away. Be nice if he comes on the 18th or something lol x

I was 11 days over with dd1 and 9 days over with dd2 so fully expect to go over again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->