Mums to be from the U.K - Handheld Fans

mellylou88

Mummy To A Baby Boy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I wondered if anyone would be able to help me, I'm after a hand held fan for when I go into labour but the ones where you can add water for the mist?

Has anybody seen these on the high street or online - don't want to pay to much as it will just be a one off?

Cheapo shops.

Home Bargains
B&M Bargains
Poundland / Stretcher

Have seen them in the stores above in the Summer.

Thanks hun, was thinking the same might have to have waddle down and hope they have some :)

Poundland do one where its like a spray bottle with a fan attached to the end, it's quite big but lovely when it's hot!

Poundland that would be great if I could get one just for a pound, Amazon have them for about £7 abit steep!

I paid £4 for one off ebay last night. Included delivery. Worth it if you dont have a poundland near you! It also said you could put ice in it as well as water so that sounded nice :) xx

I'll have a look in stores and if not then Ebay might be the winner! :)

I was going to buy one yesterday and cldnt find one so bought a can of cooling mist spray for £1 out of Asda :) x

Ive seen them in the travel section at the poundland and B&M. Also tesco and asda might start selling them if Mr Sunshine shows his face again :p

That's a very good point, will we have any more sunshine or has our british summer been short lived again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->