mums who have used pull ups, i need advice.

weewdy

Reaction score
I started potty training my dd last week and within a day she was peeing and pooing in the potty. After 3 days she was waking up dry. We were away a long weekend and because of the travelling and the fact we were away from home i was using pull ups. Now she asked for a pee pee and we took her as soon as we could. We kept checking her pull up and they were dry to the touch. I am wondering if she has been holding her pee in till we took her to the toilet or if she has been using the pull up. How easy is it to tell if they have had an accident? (Should add the moisture indicator hadnt changed).

The moisture indicator is pretty good in my experience so I'd say she's been holding. I take it it didn't smell of wee wee either lol x

I found the indicator quite good and they usually feel quite heavy if they have wee in
x

The indicator usually gets wet within minutes of them peeing. But I've used ones without an indicator, and I'd just poke it lol. Squishy means pee, crinkly means no pee :)

I started potty training my dd last week and within a day she was peeing and pooing in the potty. After 3 days she was waking up dry. We were away a long weekend and because of the travelling and the fact we were away from home i was using pull ups. Now she asked for a pee pee and we took her as soon as we could. We kept checking her pull up and they were dry to the touch. I am wondering if she has been holding her pee in till we took her to the toilet or if she has been using the pull up. How easy is it to tell if they have had an accident? (Should add the moisture indicator hadnt changed).

It's the same as any other diaper; just look for squishiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->