munchies..

schnoodle

Reaction score
im so hungry today! i have eaten 2 chicken breasts mushrooms, pasta and sauce and a mars bar!!.... whats upo with me!!!

lol - that is some feast! Maybe you are feeding beanie too?! xx

i hope so i dont think its my month i dont think i implanted or anything i dont feel any symptoms x

A lot of women don't show any early symptoms hence why some don't know they are pregnant for months! So don't rule it out, we have to have some hope! Just keep your fingers crossed. I'm the opposite with food atm, I haven't eaten anything today and the thought of eating something makes me feel sick. Gonna try to get some toast soon as its 20 to 2! I don't think it's a sign though, I think it's just nerves! I hate this waiting game! I've been watching lots of desperate housewives to keep me entertained...such a good programme but I'm a little behind, just started watching season 6! Definitly reccommend it as something to do to pass the time! xx

I have the same as you RedTulips, but I think it's just from being anxious like you say!

And my brother's girlfriend had no symptoms whatsoever, in fact, she didn't even know she was pregnant til she started having contractions and a few hours later gave birth to a baby girl! xx

I've been craving chips lately like CRAZY. I mean yeah sure I love me some junk food but normally can resist temptation but lately it's like "CHIPS" just pops into my mind and I just have to have them. And if I'm not pregnant.....I'm gonna have a couple lbs to work off. lol.

That's how we seem to our "real life" friends and family anyway...the lovely people on here know different! xx

I have the same as you RedTulips, but I think it's just from being anxious like you say!

And my brother's girlfriend had no symptoms whatsoever, in fact, she didn't even know she was pregnant til she started having contractions and a few hours later gave birth to a baby girl! xx

i know a girl that woke up in the middle of the night in pain and every one thought her apendix has burst but she was actualy in labour!!! she was only young tho 16 i think

xxxx

That's just what she thought it was; she was rushed to hospital with abdominal pain and left with a 7lb little girl! Ain't life strange?

chips and a mars bar! were having spag bol and garlic bread for tea... yum, oh, there are some fresh cream buns calling my name.

i have a dull ache in my back and lower left side. a bit like trapped wind but not as bad....

Those sound like pregnancy symptoms, Schnoo!

xx

what, feeling like trapped wind?? but not as bad? its like in the same place on my back too if that makes sense??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->