Muscle biopsy next month!

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
This will tell me whether I have myosotis or muscular dystrophy!

I am so scared, if it's myosotis then I can start steroids and get better, dare not think of the other.

No advice but lots n lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
All the very best Hun!:hugs::hugs:

Keeping you in my prayers! Lots n lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
All the very best Hun!:hugs::hugs:
xxxxxxxxx

Thank you, still no news as for when its happening, but hoping sooner rather than later

Hi Hun. *Hugs*. I understand what you are going through....im going through a similar experience.

It is very very hard knowing that something is wrong, but not knowing how serious it is.

I have been told that I have weakness and spassticity in my limbs, its called spasstic paraplegia, im undergoing tests to find out what is causing it....at the moment its looking like I have a rare genetic disorder or a progressive form of ms. Im slowly losing normal use of my limbs,at the moment my symptoms are relatively mild but I fear for the future, im also beyond scared that I have passed a serious genetic disease to my daughter.

I really hope you get the result that you want. It is tough dealing with neurological conditions as it sometimes takes ages for a diagnosis.

Hi Hun. *Hugs*. I understand what you are going through....im going through a similar experience.

It is very very hard knowing that something is wrong, but not knowing how serious it is.

I have been told that I have weakness and spassticity in my limbs, its called spasstic paraplegia, im undergoing tests to find out what is causing it....at the moment its looking like I have a rare genetic disorder or a progressive form of ms. Im slowly losing normal use of my limbs,at the moment my symptoms are relatively mild but I fear for the future, im also beyond scared that I have passed a serious genetic disease to my daughter.

I really hope you get the result that you want. It is tough dealing with neurological conditions as it sometimes takes ages for a diagnosis.

:hugs:
Sorry your going through something similar, its awful not knowing isn't it, and really hard to stay positive when you know something negative is happening to your body!

It's also a worry that mine may be genetic also, fingers crossed for us both that it isn't passed on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->