Muslin Squares?

LongRoadAhead

♥Due 06/05/09♥
Reaction score
Would you recomend getting them?
I know Iv got a long way to go but I like to be organised.
Iv got about 15-20 bibs, and not sure whether I need any muslins or more bibs?
Thanks
Ashleigh
Xxxx

I swear by them. You would be amazed how useful they can be when you are out and about. Not to mention the fact that you can use the same one all day for little sicky episodes and food spills etc etc etc. The list goes on and they are great xxx

Yes ,love them!
I have been getting some from Boots and putting away (also collecting my boots points that way LOL)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/65753-why-do-need-muslin-squares.html

check out this thread !

O wow! Thank you for your replies ladies!
I never realised just how handy they can be!
Il deffinantly be stocking up on them!
Thanks again:D
Xxx

i too highly recommend them! so very useful and saves lovely little outfits from sick etc x x x

There was a thread a while ago raving about muslins. Mum's use them for allsorts. I've got some and already have a number of different uses planned for them.

I got asked in the local post office how old my baby was. I promptly replied 6 weeks, then realised that Charlie was at home with DH.:shrug:

So I asked the woman how she knew I had a baby, and she reached forward and pulled the muslim square off my shoulder, complete with dried in baby puke!!!! :dohh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, yes, they are necessary!! :hugs:

I got asked in the local post office how old my baby was. I promptly replied 6 weeks, then realised that Charlie was at home with DH.:shrug:

So I asked the woman how she knew I had a baby, and she reached forward and pulled the muslim square off my shoulder, complete with dried in baby puke!!!! :dohh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, yes, they are necessary!! :hugs:

:rofl: That's really funny!

Im so so glad i bought muslins...i dont know what i would have done without them! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->