Must-read books for me and also SO

Preggeronie

Reaction score
I've been told to read "what to expect when you're expecting" but apparently some people say all it does is freak them out, and also told to read a book by dr. sears. Anyone else have must-read books?

I'd also like to get a book for my SO to read since I know nothing about pregnancy but he knows even less lol.. I'd like to make him feel included but mostly it's just because every time I tell him about a symptom he thinks it's all in my head because I know I'm pregnant now. Yesterday I punched him in the arm because he laughed at me for straining to get into the truck like I had a huge belly at 6 weeks. It wasn't anything to do with my belly, I was having leg cramps!!

I like A Child is Born by Lennart Nilson. The pictures of women giving birth kinda freaked him out, but I guess that's something he would've needed to see! It has some good pictures of fetal development.

I also like Your Amazing Newborn. Not really about birth, but knowing more about newborns did help me decide what kind of birth was for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->