• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Must there always be something!

Mango

Reaction score
So I had one of my worst days every yesterday. I ended up at the hospital for sever dehydration only to find out that I have "Hyperemesis Gravidarum". It's a condition in pregnant women that prevents them from keeping food down and causes excessive vomiting. They put me on an IV and sent me home the following morning. I have some muscle strain in my chest from the vomiting. They also told me that I have some white blood cells in my urine which they will have to keep an eye on for infection proposes.

But they gave me an idea/plan of how to manage and cope with it throughout my pregnancy as it won't be dying down until I deliver. So far it is working and I'm not feeling as ill as before. Hopefully it is all uphill from here, I'm sure things could be much worse!! :cry:

On the good side, we heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time, going strong which really helped with my mood and helped my OH to calm his nerves.

Thought I'd share my latest adventure, it's never ending. Hopefully everyone is staying positive through their experiences. It's all worth it in the end.

Ahh hun poor you. I really hope you can manage this well for the next 28 weeks.
Take care xx

Oh dear, I am sorry to hear you are having such a rough time hun

It can only get better from here hopefully
xx

Aww hun .. sorry to hear that you have been having a bad time of it :hugs:

Good that things are now under control and you arent feeling quite so bad though.

Sorry your feeling ikky hun x x

:hugs: but YAY on hearing the HB fab isn't it x

Hope you start feeling better soon.
Ive read experiences on HG and it doesnt sound very nice :(

I hope they doctors will keep a close eye on you for dehydration etc

Sorry your so un well mango ...
Know only to well what its like being constantly ill whilst pg ... NOT nice!!

Hope you get well soon hun and they manage to keep sickness under control!

xxx

:hugs: Sorry your feelin so unwell hun
x

Oh Mango, I really feel for you, I had this and it is NO fun!! Are you on tablets at all? I too hade to have IVs and was in for a week was admitted a few times because of it, but once they regulated my tablets I was OK.....but I had to continue on them for 2 weeks past labour too. I hope you are feeling better now babe! :hugs:x

Oh Mango, I really feel for you, I had this and it is NO fun!! Are you on tablets at all? I too hade to have IVs and was in for a week was admitted a few times because of it, but once they regulated my tablets I was OK.....but I had to continue on them for 2 weeks past labour too. I hope you are feeling better now babe! :hugs:x

Yeah I am on some anti nauseate tablets. I'm taking one every 4 hours as prescribed. Seems a bit much but it is making a difference. Feeling far from myself but hey it's better than what I was feeling before :wacko:

Aww hun, just seen this :hugs:

I was on tablets for constant sickness with Rebecca, citrizine (i think they were called) that worked a treat. I hope you dont feel too ill, and its great that u have remained positive.

Just rest, and take it easy x

glad to hear you're at least feeling a little better than before!! so sorry this will last the whole time. :-( hopefully you will at least be able to control it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"