Muttaqin AIO?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Did someone mention doing a group order on these? I can organise it if people want?

I bought a preloved one the other day and it arrived today and I LOVE it :thumbup: xx

The best way to order Mutts that aren't available in UK shops is to do it through Donna at Millie's Nappies. When she orders for the shop, she also lets people put in custom orders and just adds them to her list. That way, you don't have to sort out who pays what and when and you don't need to faff around working out shipping from the US and customs charges, then having somebody send them out when they arrive in the UK.

She's on holiday at the moment but I think she said she will be doing another Mutt order in a little while :)

ETA - ooh was that the Mutt I sent?

Yep, once she gets back I believe she said she'll be opening up for Mutt orders again! Can't wait! I love mine... even if I can't figure out the stupid popper settings. :?

Kota I am so there with you on the popper settings! :wacko: but I still want more :rofl:

I think there's photos of how to do the poppers on the Mutt website :)

Rach- it very probably was. Girrafe print? xx

ETA: Yeah I can't work out the poppers either. But I still love it :rofl:

With the 3SR, if you want the smallest setting you fold down the top and popper it to the middle row of poppers (so you can see the lining on the outside), then fold both layers back over so they're on the inside. Then use the bottom row of poppers to fasten the nappy.

If you want the medium rise setting, fold the top over a little bit and popper it to the top row of poppers, then fold both layers back over to the inside and use the middle row of poppers to fasten the nappy.

There are pictures here - https://www.muttaqinbaby.com/diapers.html

I want one of these badly! Cant wait for her to open the pre-order:thumbup:

They're pretty, I wonder if Donna would send some to me.... ooh Animal Party ooh and Little Golden Books ooh prettyiness! :dohh: I'm at it again... Looking wishfully at things I shouldn't! :haha:

golden books? is that avail again? it ran out last time so i didn't get the one i ordered. :(,

eta - why are so many of the ones i REALLY like avail in fitted only??? i don't want to be dealing with wraps over them. :(

I think Donna ships all over the world, you just have to pay the postage.

Kota, I had the same issue - really wanted certain fabrics but they are only for fitteds. I think it's because you can't use a stretchy fabric for an AIO (cos the PUL doesn't stretch). I have a fitted and it's lovely and stretchy so easy to get a great fit, but that wouldn't work in an AIO. It's a shame cos I'd love a stretchy AIO!

Gosh there are so many types. How do you choose between FS, SS, and Baby Shape. Is there a difference in function?

Think mutt orders open on 27th June - I was loking through the fabric options on millies nappies website - yet another nappy I think I *need*!!

Do the mutts need a wrap?

Think I'm going to order a dino dudes one as its the same material that I made Noah's Bandana bib from.

If anyone orders the dino one and wants a matching bib, let me know as Ive got material left over :thumbup:

Oh and Ive got the black background zoo material as well - everyone loves matchies!!!! LOL

:wave: lovely ladies!

Ohhh i still have yet to try out our 3SR tbh, I didn't think the poppers looked that difficult but we'll see!

The Pre Orders are open now. As for the qus; I'll have to double check whther the golden book is back in stock yet or not. Yes I ship world wide apart from America but as she is an american WAHM anyway it wouldn't be worth it. Also as for the wraps it depends whther you are looking at fitteds or AIO's. Fitteds require wraps but some people will leave them coverless around the house, in nicer weather etc. AIO's don't require anything more. HTHs :flower:

I am a bit confused pls can you help me Donna,

I am trying to put together a pre order for some AIO and I am not sure what choices there are for the inner fabric.

Also which soaker is the best and whats the difference.

Sorry to sound a bit dim :blush:

thanks loads
xxx

Oh Sahara sorry first time been on bnb today but answered yor email :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g