mutual exchange worry

Bambina

Mother of 1
Reaction score
hey people.

I've put in for an exchange with a girl in town swapping a 2 bed for a 2 bed. I have no rent arrears or court poccessions, nor does she. I've had my home check yesterday and electrican is here now to inspect. She has her's today and tomorrow.
I'm just wondering what is the chances it falling through. Can it do that by damage? She has a small hole in one one of the doors and one of the door handles have came of on the bathroom door. Can this make thing's go bad???

I'm worrying so much it will get refused, i am struggling to sleep because of it. I just want this to all go through and then thing's will be easier.

Any help will be great.

I think it depends on your council/housing association but my friends mum did an exchange and she had to fix the problems as they treated it as they would if she had moved out and they had to fill it, they give you X amount of days to fix it or they charge for it to get fixed.
A small hole and missing handle aren't really big issues and shouldn't affect the exchange.
Good luck hope it all goes well x

we just had to agree to take on the flat in the state it was in (disgusting!!) and agree that the council were not going to fix the damage x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->