mw asking if we dont wanna do something about his sleep

bababas

Reaction score
we went to aron´s 8 month check. and the mw asked if he still wakes. and i said yes 2 to 3 times. he just drinks and goes back to sleep and we co sleep. she said i should leave him and dad alone for 2 nights and that will solve his night wakings.
im not sure. i think he will get bananas, and i dont think he is ready. she gave me the website of sleep problem help. i dont really think he has a sleep problem. i mean ok ds1 sstn since 5 months. but then he would take the dummy. ds2 doesnt. what do you think do i have a problem? he is better than when he was 4 months. then he would wake more often. i am hoping just to GWTF like ds1. im scared that if i let him cry or something, well i have tried to let him sleep just to hold my hand, or make him sleep by himself just to see if he is ready. i dont think he is. he still likes to drink to sleep. i dont think he has a sleep association with it though. coz when he is done he just turns away and then sleeps. also well my breast hurt when they are full. so sometimes when he sleeps too long i wake him up, coz i cant sleep anyway coz of breast pain. i told the midwife this and she had nothing to say to that. i know she just meant well.

any thoughts or advice? i dont wanna force him if he aint ready, i feel it might make things worse and make him just paranoid or scared at night later.

tanx.

I think you are his mommy and you should do whatever you feel is the right thing for your baby. you'll know when or if it's the right time to do something like that

Hey hon :hugs: it sounds like you are ok with the way things are right now and would prefer to GWTF, so do that. You are mommy and you get to decide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->