mw thinks my little man is going to be here in next few wks

Mumof42009

Mum Of 4 Preemie's
Reaction score
:cry: I knew there was a strong possiblity that i wouldnt make it much futher than 32 weeks (3 previous abruptions dd's born at 32wks,28 wks and 32wks) went to see mw today as been having loads pain and bumps dropped, when she examined me i was crying in pain when she touched my lower abdo this is where my placenta is lying. She wanted me to go straight into hospital but i said to her i will as soon as i start bleeding (i have 2 dd's down with chicken pox and dont want to leave them) she said my decsion and if i start bleeding ive got to go straight in.:cry: On the plus side my little man is on the big side and already looking around nearly 4lbs so the longer i keep him in the better so next 2 weeks are critical for me :cry:.
Does anybody know how much babies grow week by week? I thought i'd be prepared for this after 3 preemies but its hit me hard.:cry:

Oh sweetie i am sorry its happening again, but at 4lb already thats fab, i think babies put on around half a pound a week at this stage..

Stay strong hun and i hope he manages to stay put a little longer for you :hugs: xx

I wouldn't take the risk, sorry hun but I've have gone straight to hosp. I understand what it feels like to have sick kids but think of the health of the baby you can't see and your self. I hope everything is ok hun and the chicken pox clear up soon xxx

Hhhmm well i think 4th time round u know ur body...

ive had...

33wk
22wk
28wk
27wk
25+6wk
24+3wk
25+5wk

currently 17wks... obviuosly i dont have much time left...u say u lil one is 4lb this would make u around 3 weeks ahead in your dates? have u had a growth scan or is this just of palpataion? as thast highly un-accuate. Ur baby is much more likly to be around 3lb- 3lb 5oz mark. genrally at this stage they put on 2oz-3oz a week then at 36wks they put on half lb a week.

Keeping everything crossed but b happy ur at a safe gestation even thou it will b a nightmere again. been thier so meny times before u'll b like me u can see the dream of term slowly slipping away xxx

Hhhmm well i think 4th time round u know ur body...

ive had...

33wk
22wk
28wk
27wk
25+6wk
24+3wk
25+5wk

currently 17wks... obviuosly i dont have much time left...u say u lil one is 4lb this would make u around 3 weeks ahead in your dates? have u had a growth scan or is this just of palpataion? as thast highly un-accuate. Ur baby is much more likly to be around 3lb- 3lb 5oz mark. genrally at this stage they put on 2oz-3oz a week then at 36wks they put on half lb a week.

Keeping everything crossed but b happy ur at a safe gestation even thou it will b a nightmere again. been thier so meny times before u'll b like me u can see the dream of term slowly slipping away xxx

Thanks Hun ive been having growth scans so think be pretty accurate as was with last dd, they said he was measuring big from 25 wks and at my 29 wk scan he was way off the scale im hopeing to get another scan but waiting for my transfer to go through as ive asked to be moved to a better unit who deal with premature babies where i had my last dd, they would refer me until i started to have problems and i do not want to go to the unit were im registered.
Like you said we know our bodies and i can tell there is something going on that shouldnt be. I hope you get to at least 27/28 wks hun your doing well yourself fx crossed for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->