My #1 is 7yrs old nowTTC #2 .

MommyLeo

Reaction score
I'm ttc my second child after 7 years. I'm hopeful and positive. It's been a year since I first ttc but I aint giving up. Anyone wanna travel this journey together?

I don't mind joining you. I have a 21 month old DS. We are going to start ttc when af shows up. So around two more weeks. :happydance:

Hey Krissie

So good to hear from you. Oh but how i wish i had tried sooner.... like you are!

I find myself hating AF because it means another month of trying. But i'm hopeful! I aint giving up.

Lots and lots of baby dust to you. Let me know how it goes! :hugs:

Hey :) can u join you?
I'm currently ttc no 2, dd is 7 months and been ttc since my cycles came back at 3 months. It took 2 years before we fell pregnant with dd so didn't want to wait too long before trying again!

Welcome Lucy!

Mommy- yes, we started ttc 18 months ago when ds was 4 months old. We have known fertility issues so we didn't want to wait. We've been on a 2.5 month break since I had a chemical in Feb and I was told to wait two cycles before ttc again since we are using clomid. I'm now on progesterone to bringon af and get started again.

I'd like to have buddies too!

I'm 31, hubby is 38 and we have a DS who is almost 4. This is our first month TTC. I'm on CD10 today, and planning to start using OPKs starting tomorrow.

I've been on BCP ever since I had DS, so I'm not really sure what my cycles will be like now... They were always very regular before I started using them.

I fell pregnant in our second cycle TTC with DS, so hubby thinks it'll be quick and easy again this time, but honestly I can't help worrying a little!

Babydust to everyone! :dust:

Hi Little.Red! Fx that it doesn't take long for you to get your bfp!

Thanks Krissie :laugh2:

Your DS is absolutely gorgeous! (assuming that's him in your avatar pic)

Hope we can all get our BFPs soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->