My 11 week scan pic!

Yummy Mummy Nat

Lennon's Mummy
Reaction score
Sorry i'm gatecrashing (again) :lol: but I just wanted to share with you all my first scan which I had when I was 11 weeks pregnant. Hope no-one minds

https://photos.bump-and-beyond.com/832.png

Nat post all your scans hun in each corresponding Trimester, the more the merrier babe!!!

That is so cute!!! LOL!!! Awwwwwwwwwww xx

Aww Nat, that's so cute...so tiny but so perfect

Cx

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:lol: Every time I see this scan it makes me smile and I have just realised why...................

The ickle baby looks like Tweety Pie :lol:

So Cute!!!! xx

Tam said:
:lol: Every time I see this scan it makes me smile and I have just realised why...................

The ickle baby looks like Tweety Pie :lol:

So Cute!!!! xx

In what way Tam?

Baby is laying on his back with his ickle feet stuck up a bit and curled like a birds...........see it? Just reminds me of tweety pie, if we could colour the scan yellow.......Awwwww how cute!!!!

Am I nuts? :?

YOUR NUTS!!!

Anyway ....
Wowwy @ pic Nat bet you are both over the moon :yipee:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/babyandbump/pic3002.jpg

Nope Tam I don't see your point LOL

When you at the doctors again hun? :awww:

WELL that Tweety you show is flat!!!!!

Yoo have to use your imagination.........do you have one of those?! :rofl:

The little legs look like birds feet and a little birds body, then as the head is bigger......makes baby look like Tweety Pie...........

The next visit to the Doc's is tomorrow when I am taking you, you daft bint :wink: :lol:

Nat, I hope I haven't offended you......I didn't mean anything nasty by it at all......I think it is such a cute scan, but it just reminded me of what I said, I swear I meant nothing by it hun, I think it is ace!!! :friends: xx

:coolio: What you on about woman?!?!

Nat agrees.................so get yourself to specsavers :toothpick:

:amartass:

:rofl:

:lol:

:awww: there, there, we all make mistakes sometimes...................... well not me ofcourse :toothpick:

:amartass:
:lol:

whats going on... why are mega old threads appearing??? look at the dates. 2006!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->