My 4 year has been SO clingy today OMG!!

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
So today my 4 year has turned into a mom machine! He is so clingy it's insane. Anyone else having this issue?

Haha. A clingy child is a good thing. It means your child sees you as a safe space that they can go to when their life gets unpredictable or scary. This could mean the changes that are going on with you. It could be bad weather. It could be a change in routine. I wouldn't worry about it. Your child is going to his safe space - YOU - for love and reassurance to comfort him through this time. That means you're doing exactly what you need to be doing, and so is your child. :)

Yes my 4 year old has got very clingy since finding out!

She's okay at home but nursery etc she's not wanted to go and has been crying for me ... I would say she's been following me around etc etc but she does that anyway 😁

Yes my son has the last couple of weeks! He did have tonsillitis 3 weeks ago but he still cried this Monday when I left him with my cousin for work, we've had a breakthrough today though because he didn't cry when he had to stay at home with daddy today when I went to work lol. Fingers crossed he'll be fine to stay at Nanna's while I work this Friday as well lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->