my 6 month old ( 6 weeks prem )

Keeley220886

Reaction score
hiya ladies, :flower:

ive not posted on this site since i was pregnant with Alfie, he was born at 34 weeks i know not a really prem baby but he was still in scbu , he's doing fab, he was 5lb3 at nirth which i think is great for 6 week early :0) and he doubled by 10 weeks and now hes 25 weeks and 15lb 11oz, all ov mine have been early, 4 week, 5 week and 6 weeks....
anywho.... like the title says he's just 6 months, he is doing great at weaning eating fine off a spoon loves yoghurts, porridge, fruit puree weetabix etc, but when ever i try to give him a jared meal like sheperds pie etc, or even my home made food he doesnt like it at all, only likes what i say above and his finger foods, rusk toast etc, he still has 35-40 oz a day so i know he's getting everything he needs i was just wondering why he turns his nose up a "propper meals" my other children like anything and everything?

any advice or tips would be greatful, was also wondering if his food prefrences are anything to do with him being prem? xx

I can't be much help but my friend has a similar issue with her full term baby, she will only eat finger foods and 2 ice cube sized spoon foods at the most at 7 months. The health visitor said just to give her finger food and its probs just that she prefers that texture

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->