My 7 week olds an Angel !! :)

Lozzy_Loo

Reaction score
So from Friday night shes been sleeping right through from 8:15pm at the earliest to 8am!!!!
Ive noticed that shes more hungry in the daytime but im more than happy to feed her more in the day if shes sleeping through the whole night!

Is anyone elses LO doing this so early on??

my eldest was by 6 weeks and my youngest by 8 weeks. They both are quite big babys and drink a lot during the day. enjoy the extra rest hun x

shes a big girl also, and shes always been a hungry baby so i have no idea how shes managing to forget her hunger during the night!! lol

Mine did from 3 weeks it only lasts so long wait till there more alert can walk ect

Mine went 9 hour stretches quite early on... Then 4 month sleep regression, then teeth, then standing, then 9 month sleep regression.... Eugh! Enjoy the rest, I'm jealous! Xx

My lo will have a feed around 8pm and gets up about 5-6am for another feed. He has been doing this for about 10 days now :D as the others have said enjoy it for now, lol.

Congrats you!!!

Our LO on a good night will sleep from 11ish to 10 then next morning! lol. :)

Shes 11 weeks this week and has been doing this on and off for a few weeks now.

She does seem a little more hungry through the day but I compensate by making sure that I get her feeds in. xx

brooke was 8 weeks even now at a year she still sleeps from 6pm till 7 or 8am

I am very jealous. If Emily even goes 6 hours straight at night by 12 weeks that will be a massive improvement on what Jack did!

Mine is too lozzy! I remember you from third tri! Ethan is 8 weeks 2moz and he's slept thru most nights since about 5 weeks!

Hi loo.
So happy for u! louie is an angel too. Not sleeping quiet as well but he is the sweetest most content little peanut. He was already 10lb 9oz at 1 month visit. Much bigger than my first born. How much does your baby weigh and how much/how often do they eat?

she was born at 6lb 11 oz. at 3 weeks sh was 9lb 14oz and at her 6 week check she was 11lb 7oz.
Shes been on 4-6oz every 3 hours since she was 3 weeks old so shes putting her weight on and growing well! lol

my lo was 5 weeks ojkd when she started STTN from 9pm -7am with no feeds in between!

A did this, and has continued to do so, although it's not as long these days, compared to what she used to sleep, but it is still alot. She now sleeps 6.30-7pm until 7-8 the next morning. A never had any sleep regressions, so not all babies do.

:flower:

I'm so jealous! Nancy will have 3 hour stretches if I'm lucky :wacko:

My second eldest slept 12 hours a few times in his first 3-4 weeks; I was freaked out but he was gaining well and couldn't be woken for love nor money once he was asleep at night but was very alert during the day; then he'd sleep 8-12 hour stretches most of the time from then until 6 months when we put him in his own room xx

Vinnie has been sleeping through from 8pm till 6-6.30am for the last 3 nights. He only ever got up once in the night before that though. I think it's a combination of laziness and being a little pig in the day lol. His drinking 6oz every 2 hours. He was 11lb 5oz last Monday, so I dread to think what he weighs right now lol xx

Lucky you :D
Bobbys 7 months old 2moro and he doesnt sleep through :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back