My AC had been four days late...but it came..:'(

Rein

Reaction score
I'm 26. My partner and I have been trying since November to get pregnant. I used an ovulation test but it never once CONFIRMED ovulation.

Oh, it got brighter, yes. But never to the point it should.

I went off birth control around October. My cycles have been regular but fairly light. So...when my period failed to show up on it's first day, I thought, "could it be?"

I took a dollar store pregnamcy test. Nothing. Negative. But my period still never came and didn't feel like it was coming :cry:

Then, last night, I felt the cramps. I also seen pink discharge. Pregnancy test is negative. Today, I'm having watery pink discharge. It's my period. Finally. And I'm not happy to see it.

What is wrong with me? My friends try and get pregnant no problem! I try...for these months...and nothing! I don't even know if I'm ovulating!

My body played a really cruel April Fools joke on me.

You are preaching to the choir on this one hun. Everyone around me is getting pregnant...except me. Dh and I wanted to be married before we started trying. Now I'm kicking myself. If I knew it was this hard I would have gotten off the pill and started earlier.

Good luck!

You are preaching to the choir on this one hun. Everyone around me is getting pregnant...except me. Dh and I wanted to be married before we started trying. Now I'm kicking myself. If I knew it was this hard I would have gotten off the pill and started earlier.

Good luck!

You were on the pill as well? I was on it since 16. I feel like my troubles may be because of how long my body hasn't had a decent "natural" cycle. I wish I had went off of it earlier.

It just doesn't seem fair. People advertise "accidents". What "accidents"? I've never seen a positive ovulation test OR pregnancy test. I'd love to see either one now. :hugs:

I'm sorry af got you.

As far as the opks...I'd test 3 times a day when the test lines start getting darker. That way, if you have say a 6 hour surge, you won't miss it. If you do, and you're only testing in the am, or am and pm and it happens in the middle of the day, you won't miss it. Just a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->