My active baby!

jeanyern123

Reaction score
Last night, baby was kicking, kicking, kicking and it was initially exciting, an hour later I began to worry... Is too much fetal movement bad?

A quick goog and I found out that the movement is good. :thumbup:
No movement at all is bad. (Were talking extremes here). I fell asleep easy knowing everything was ok.

Also found...The caffeine and refined sugar you have can mean you'll have an active baby. So Ill have a revamp of my diet I reckon. I want a fiery baby (but not jumping off the roof trying to fly baby).

The more movement the better my baby was active for 3 hours last night punching and kicking and turning and has been active for 3 hours this morning already x

My second baby was mental in utero. Even throughout labour haha

Movement is always good, as you found :) My first was extremely squirmy (and like that as a baby too).

Movement is fabby! I love it! Even the crazy kind ;) Do you have a posterior placenta? Usually you feel movement more if your placenta is at the back. Mine is at the front again and I still feel pokes all day. It's so reassuring :)

My baby is the same, so active :D i'm trying to put the vid up of baby dancing in there. Its so awesome

Thanks ladies, ye I love now knowing that when my bub is moving she's being a happy bubah. I do love it when she flitter flutters in my stomach.
Do any of you ladies think theres a correlation between your diet and babies disposition?

How exciting! Can't wait til I feel mine :) I have cut out caffeine for that reason though...I don't want a baby like hubby's little sister. What a nightmare lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->