my amazing oh just.. TMI WARNING

cat123456

mummy of 2 and expecting
Reaction score
TMI ALERT BIG TIIME: ewell my oh knows how down i am about not being able to reach my cervix when some ladies can so he offered (we have a VERY comfortable relationship) i explained wat all th other ladies said, well he reached in im guessing its well far bk as his mid finger got there (he said fingers about 3inches long) and it felt like bumpy pursed lips and he could get tip of his finger in.. He said its soft and stretchy though so heres hoping somethings happening slowly!!!

I think she's saying her OH checked her cervix for her.

I wish I could check mine but I can't reach. I don't think I could ask OH to do it for me though! Brave woman!

Lol yes sos im very tired if it didnt make sense. I hav a really relaxed relationship used to embaras me but hes awsum. And no im not trying to bring labour on im being curious and possible induction in two weeks im so nervous. How do you make the cervix anterior x

I tried asking my OH this as well, but I couldn't even get around to it without him assuming I wanted something else or I was tricking him into some weird fetish lol.
I'm not sure how you can make it anterior, but hope your induction goes well, inductions are not always as scary as some make it sound (myself included). Some inductions actually go really smoothly, so good luck!

Yeah, I can imagine my OH trying to get it to turn into something more!! Lol.

I don't know if you can do anything to get your cervix anterior, thought that was just something your body does naturally as you efface and dilate?

Lol it did turn into more as a thank u lmao then he inserted 2 epo capsules (that maaajorly grossed him out) i no with my previous two pregnancies it was that which took the time to get into place :/ xx

It's nice to have a super involved OH. I know mine would try if I asked. But I've just been waiting on the doc. It's exciting though that you got feedback :)

Yh my oh is awsum he got grumpy with me asking a million questions after though lol xx

eeeeek! Am I the only one that's too scared to go anywhere near her cervix? :haha: I don't remember the last time anything went up there :haha: :blush:

I don't even know how to differentiate my cervix from my vaginal wall, and I don't think my OH really knows what a cervix is. :rofl:

Omg, you're a brave lady! LOL

At this point I get irritated if my OH even presses too firm on my belly, never mind checking my cervix! Crikey! LOL

Lol very brave . I'd be too worried to have any one even near my cervix like that lol think last time I checked it was during TTC lol it's great you both trust each other like that x

That sounds like good news, hopefully good progress!! :happydance:

Arghh well god knows wat he was feeling lmao had check yesterday i was long and to th bk and closed apparently siigh i hav a week to magic myself into favourability x

Arghh well god knows wat he was feeling lmao had check yesterday i was long and to th bk and closed apparently siigh i hav a week to magic myself into favourability x

Oh :( Keep up the RLT and EPO!!! Good luck!

Just trying not to cry im not taking th rlt cus it doesnt help th cervix any feeling so depressed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->