my amazing oh just.. TMI WARNING

Just trying not to cry im not taking th rlt cus it doesnt help th cervix any feeling so depressed x

Yep but my midwife said it does tone the uterus and the pelvic floor which will help with baby dropping, and baby dropping is what will make your cervix nice and favourable - its a chain reaction :thumbup: And grab yourself a ball if you haven't got one. Pelvic tilts and figures of 8 and lots of bouncing - I'm sure this is what helped me!

I tried checking mine and couldn't so asked hubby if he would be open to it. He admitted he probably wouldn't have a clue what he was doing and he'd just try to have sex with me. :dohh: No checking for me, but I do have a midwife appointment on Tuesday.

You're lucky your hubby tried. Lol.

Best of luck to you.

Thnk yu hun yh i need to get a ball! I had one but lost it in th move a yr ago along with my pump so got to get both and rlt but strapd for cash atm x

I wouldn't want mine doing it with the infection risk especially since they don't know what they are even looking for!

I wouldn't want mine doing it with the infection risk especially since they don't know what they are even looking for!

If they use latex gloves (we always have some as I don't like cleaning chemicals on my hands etc) then there is no higher risk of infection than there would be if a midwife etc were to do it.

Also, forgive the bluntness, but, many of our men have been there before and 'played' around, so it may be possible for some (if not most) to notice a difference in what they are feeling.

Im not a complete idiot i assumed ppl would assume he had gloves on thy wer bit small which made us giggle. And he obv got it wrong cus my dr said after speculum yesterday i was closed but was good fun and at least we got to dtd and maybe that will help.

The problem i have now is wanting to dtd. Its just not the same when your being told to do it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->