my are my boobs so painful??

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
The last couple of days both boobs in different places have been really painful for me. This morning i had to hold them still while getting out of bed. The top side of one feels like its been kicked a thousand times and the bottom of of the other keeps giving me hot poker type pains. They are often very full as I have alot of milk but they are not engorged, hot or overly lumpy?? I ave noticed I have started to have a let down pain in the last few days, could this be it?anyone else get these pains??

I think it could be mastitis or thrush Hun. Try warm flannels while having a let down as well as massaging the area whilst breastfeeding if it doesn't seem to get better maybe pop to the drs and ask for a second opinion. Thrush you will also be able to feel in your nipples if you haven't experienced it before. I hope the pain lets up soon its awful when you have something like mastitis it can become quite painful to breastfeeding but most of the time is easy to fix

thankyou. They haven't been quite so painful today, he has fed quite well. i will pop to the docs if the pain gets worse though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->