My babies father left me......

Jessie21

LTTTC Our Miracle Baby
Reaction score
I am due December 31st. Baby is doing great. Got to see my lil gummy bear on the 2nd. The father of the baby left me on Thursday. He wants to be with the mother of his other children. Even though he swore he hated her for cheating on him. But he cheated on me with her then abandoned me and his unborn baby. Im still hurting bit trying to remain positive for the baby. Is anyone else in this situation? Need some advice..... I'm lost and didnt want him to leave me. Especially not now. Thanks in advance

So sorry Hun, but you'll get through this and you'll have beautiful baby at the end of this, all he will have is a constant reminder that she cheated and may do it again! Xxx

I just wanted to say hello, and say while I am not in that situation, I feel for you. :hugs:

I can only hope that maybe if he swings like this back and forth, you'll be better off down the road.

On a positive note, I noticed you and I are at the exact same gestation, I am also 11 weeks, 1 day. :flower:

Oh hun. Sending big hugs your way.
I was in the same situation when I was pregnant with my first. Babies dad cheated on his girlfriend with me, but she never found out about my daughter and I felt like my whole world crashed around me. Do you have a good support network? I found that during my pregnancy I relied on my mum and her friend for support, they were there for the birth and have been helping me with the baby for the last 5 months.

feel free to pm me if you feel you need to chat hun xx

When baby boo arrives that will be all that matters and you will know for sure he or she is all you need xx

Oh hun. Sending big hugs your way.
I was in the same situation when I was pregnant with my first. Babies dad cheated on his girlfriend with me, but she never found out about my daughter and I felt like my whole world crashed around me. Do you have a good support network? I found that during my pregnancy I relied on my mum and her friend for support, they were there for the birth and have been helping me with the baby for the last 5 months.

feel free to pm me if you feel you need to chat hun xx

Omg reading ur story reminds me of 5 years ago my ex cheated on me with a girl who he worked with and got her pregnant i didnt know till 2 weeks after thier baby was born i kicked off not at the girl because she disng even know he was in a longterm relationship and i went mad at him i tried to run the ******* over lmao

Thanks for the support ladies. I have my sisters for support. Im just hurting because it was very unexpected. He was a very very good liar/manipulator. Im so happy about this baby. I struggled with infertility for years so this baby is a blessing for sure. Just never wanted my child to grow up without a father

Hey :flower:

So brave of you to remain positive for baby!! I brought my DD up on my own until I met my new OH and I tell you what it was the most rewarding time of my life!!

Look at it this way, your lil baba will be better of having a strong mother who can cope with whatever life throws at her, and still get to see dad when arranged, than having two parents living together unhappily, it's a much more stable environment to be living separately but still be there for baba than it is to be together and always fighting /upset etc.

Baba will grow to appreciate the decision you made and no one will judge you for it, and if they do they aren't worth your time.

If you need any support pop me a message and I'll be sure to help as best you can, two and a half years as a single mummy with minimal contact from the dad so I've been there hun, you aren't alone xx

I am so sorry for what you're going through.. When I was pregnant with my son, his father turned out to be crazy and wasn't around and I was dating my ex who was cheating on me on the regular because I thought I needed somebody.. The truth was, when my beautiful son was born, he completed me to the fullest and it was amazing and rewarding being the only one that could complete him as well. We have the most incredible bond, and now just when we were ready, I met a wonderful man who loves my son as his own and will be adopting him in the near future and we're expecting another baby to continue building our family.
I just wanted to share my story with you to hopefully give you some hope in this time

Thank you ladies for the love amd support! Im still hurting but trying my heart out to be happy. An ex that i have remained friends with has been giving me advice and helping me out with anything i need. My sisters have been by my side. I still wish the babys father was here. I loved him like crazy and i know the baby would love him as well. But i also know im better off without him.

my dd1 real dad has nuffin to do with her even when i was pregnant he was adamant he didnt want to be a dad, my OH has brought her up as his own, i will tell her abouf her real dad when shes alot older but she never needed him because she had me and my family xxx

Just struggling to be positive for the future. I know ill love this baby so much. But i never ever wanted to do this alone

Awww hun u wont be alone keep you family and friends involved thats what i did xxx

He got ahold of me yesterday to say that hes happy with his ex and hes planning on taking my baby from me when he/she is born

He got ahold of me yesterday to say that hes happy with his ex and hes planning on taking my baby from me when he/she is born

What??? What makes him think he has the right to do that? He sounds really crazy and you are definitely better off without him. You may want to keep any texts and record phone calls in case you need it for legal reasons. Sorry to hear you are going through all of this. I'm glad you have a support system :hugs:

If you want any help with this situation please let me know... My son's father pulled the same exact thing and I actually took off and went kind of into hiding and I don't regret it for a minute, he lost his mind when I got pregnant and thought for some reason he had control of everything.. Police were involved and I went to meet with a lawyer and everything and I haven't heard from him since. Don't let him scare you, he has no rights like that, especially since he's the one that cheated and left, court will be in your favor and whether or not you share custody he will be required to pay child support which im guessing he wont be thrilled about... but I agree, keep all of the messages

My ex said that about my son. He never got custody, purely as he never showed up to court. Plus courts tend to favour the mother and like Myfavsurprise he will have to pay custody regardless. Still seek legal advise before the baby is born though

You sound like you have a great support system in place and you need to move on. I know how much it hurts right now. But your a strong woman and you'll get through this regardless.

Thanks ladies. I haven't heard from him since. Been trying to find a way to move back home away from him.... Just trying to get everything set up since he really messed everything up

Sorry to hear you're going through this at a time like this :hugs: hope you can make it back to your family. Ignore him no court in this land is going to take her baby & put it in his care. He is just being a chump. All the best chic x

Well I got a job at a factory. I have never worked at one before. I'm very nervous. The pay is great. So hopefully I can save up enough to move home. Or find a better job. I don't have a car since the babies Father blew up the motor in mine before he dipped out.... Need prayers. Thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->