My baby boy arrived! Long, detailed, and slightly-traumatic birth story.

Congratulations Itsychik! He's a right sweety and a very nice Dutch name :flower:
I'm also here in The Netherlands so it's great to hear you birth story and that it went fairly well, you hear some right horror stories over here sometimes.
Which hospital were you at? I'm due in a few weeks hoping for Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis in Amsterdam as it's just down the road.
Anyway take it easy and enjoy this time with your little one :happydance:

Hi lassie! We were at the MCA hospital in Alkmaar. The staff was REALLY friendly and everyone really did their best to help us. We've been really pleased!

I've heard good things about the hospital in Amsterdam... have you been to see the department? We went on a tour and thought it was nice to know what to expect beforehand.

Good luck with your next few weeks!

Ah thats great to hear and thanks!
We popped into OLVG on sat actually, it all looked pretty good so just have wait now.
All the best :flower:

Congratulations he is absolutley beautiful and looks so healthy. Your story made me teary and more aware that birth plans really dont matter that much all that matters is getting LO out safe and sound. A little cut on his head is little price to pay for how things could have went if they didnt know about the cord. Congrats again xxx

Congrats again Leigh and fab story, sorry you had a traumatic time, all worth while as he is beautiful.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"