My baby is due on my Birthday....

Babybunny1982

My two yr old daughter
Reaction score
I hope she comes on time, although mid wife said she was v comfy last Fri when she listened to the heart beat, so 23rd June, looks to be a bit later i reckon.��

I was born on my mums 27th birthday :D love sharing a birthday!

X

aw I'm due 24th June and my birthday is the 9th June but I don't think ill go that early lol xx

Aw so you two are June mamnas, i reckon i will be waiting till July to celebrate my birthday, unless she comes on time.

How r you guys doing?

My birthday is 10th July and EDD is 25th. I'm hoping to keep that gap, if you share your birthday you will never get a look in ever again!

Focus will be on baby!

True, i had thought that, however now im over 30 I really could do with folk forgetting my yrs passing ��

My birthday is the 7th August, LO is due on the 10th.

I really don't want to share a birthday... I may sound selfish but its mine!!!!

Fingers crossed! My son shares his birthday with my OH :)

My mums birthday is the 12th August, my birthday is the 13th August and my due date is the 14th August :D it's my 30th this year so hopefully bubs won't come on my birthday!

My mom was due the same day with me that I am due with my baby. :) June 28th! But I came on July 4th. There's a chance my baby will come on my birthday.

People have asked me "Wouldn't it bother you to have her on your birthday??" and I'm like "Uhm it's the 4th of July - I already share my birthday with the entire United States. I'd love to share it with my baby, too!" ;)

Who am i trying to kid, I love my bday, but if it happens its a beautiful thing. ��

Just hope i don't go too overdue now .

LO is due on the 19th August, and my birthday is 2nd September, so if I go 2 weeks overdue (no thanks!) he will be born on my birthday! X

Im due on my bday too! 12th June, want her here earlier though, I feel as though I've been pregnant forever!!!

My birthday is July 12 and my daughter was born on July 14. ( due date was July 5.... So much for that! ) I like having our birthdays close together, yet we still each get our day. Hope it works out like that for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->