My baby is head down, when did you ladies find out your Little one was head down?

SarahMartinez

Pregnant 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hello Ladies. I am currently 30 weeks and 4 days pregnant and had my checkup today and found out that my little one is head down and in the correct position for when my little girl decided to make her big arrival. :happydance:

So my question is, How far along were you ladies wen you found out your baby was head down and when did you actually give birth to your little ones?

:winkwink: looking forward to hearing from you all! :haha:

:happydance::happydance::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

One of my twins was head down at 25 weeks, then the swapped, then no one was at 28 weeks, then twin 1 was until my waters went st 35 weeks.

My LO is head down. I found out at 28 weeks, but judging from her movements she had been head down for many weeks before that. I haven't had her yet obviously lol I unfortunately think getting in position has nothing to do with babies making their appearance :(

With my first she was head down by 30 wks and stayed that way ( I've known people's whose babies changed their minds a few times.. ) I had her at 41 1/2 wks by induction. This baby I don't know yet, my doc said he would start checking at 32 wks.... So we will see.

I'm 33 weeks and baby has been head down since my 24 week ultrasound. He is ready and eager for his arrival.

My boy has been head down since before 28 weeks and has been ever since. I hope he decides to stay this way lol

My baby was head down at the 12 week and 20 week ultrasounds! Haha little bugger will probably flip over at the last minute :s

My baby has been headown since 22 week Ultrasound, but I can tell when she flips over and sits breech again. Today I had an appointment and she was head down again. My OB said it doesnt mean anything until closer to due date!

Mine was transverse at my 31wk app, then head down at my 34wk app, so he must have moved within those three weeks.

19 week us he was head down and every appt and scan since and a few weeks ago he went engaged and at our scan today hes definitely tucked down there.nicely lol

Mine little man has been head down for about 3 weeks now :) My midwife says it doesn't mean too much about when he'll arrive, or if he's "ready" because it's still too early to really tell- but she also said that it's a good sign that he's actually able to turn that way- some babies (depending on the cord and other uterus problems/shapes) aren't able to get head down correctly, so yay for all of us ladies with kiddos who seem to be on the right track! :)

most babies will turn head down naturally by about 32wks, they figure out theres more room at the top for their bum and legs to wiggle about so put their head down in the smaller space. Obviously there are some that stay breech but for the vast majority, in a first pregnancy its by about 32 wks, and supsequent pregnancies by about 34wks. it will have nothing to do with when baby comes though

I found out at my 31 week app that baby is head down. Keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way!

With my first, Myka was head down from 24 weeks x

My baby was head down at my 30 week appointment. I'm sure it hasn't changed position since, I still feel it kicking in all the same spots.

My little one was head down at 28 weeks and has been since then. He's ready for launch...whenever he decides its time now lol.

I can feel her position and for the past couple weeks 95% of the time she's been head down. I've only felt her bum up high, but a couple days ago she went transverse for a few hours (bum on the right, head on the left), but then went back to head down ;) Hoping she stays that way!

I found out our little girl was head down around 28 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->