my baby is not a baby anymore

vicky

Reaction score
This weekend we changed kacy cot in to a bed, cos she was crying cos she wanted to get out and play in her room, she wasn't happy just sat in her cot anymore, and she was getting her legs stuck in the middle of a night so was getting every couple of nights to go and move her.

She went in it last night, woke up at half 6 this morning, crying cos she couldn't reach her teddy but legs were hanging over the bed, so matty showed her how to get off the bed, and to persaude (sp)? to get her in to bed tonight, but didnt take long but she climbed in and now alseep hopefully, so no problems so far, going to put a stair gate on the front of her door at some point this week, but at the moment, just keeping her door a jar and making sure the stair gate at the top is closed all the time while she is asleep.

Started potty training her as well, not probaly but getting used to the potty as least, took her nappy of yesterday messing around with the potty, and she weeded next to the potty then sat on it :rofl:, then tonight after her bath was asking her to sit on her potty i sat on it first knew she needed a wee, weeded next to the potty then sat on it again, oh the fun i'm going to have, brought some training pants for her cos she doesn't fit in to the pull up nappies to big round the waist for her, so going to start her on them in a couple of weeks.

she is not my little girl what so ever she growing up to quickly.:cry:

Oh they are growing up so fast aren't they?
I was just saying to Ant earlier that I am going to get a potty for Jack next weekend to get him used to it being around

Well done on putting her in a bed, i am too much of a wuss to convert Jacks yet

i got fed up of getting up in the middle of the night cos she was stuck in between her bars of her cot.

my mum was telling me oh she will be getting up in the middle of the night, hopefully that wouldn't happen

Im too scared to put Ella in proper bed and potty train her coz I dont want her to grow up :-( lol although they have to at some point. Think Im going to wait a few months before getting her a potty, I havent got a clue about potty training!

Thats so cute how she wee's next to it then sits on it, just wait til she poo's next to it then sits on it haha

Hun, I having the same probs with maddie ...

She pulled herself up this morning and just stood there laughin at me with her tongue out!!! Little madam

Pll keep telling me let her grow up as im having another ....

Lala still my first baby and i want her to stay that way!!!

Good on kacy for getting in and out of bed, she is growing into a lovely little girl and she is soo delighful to have around ...

Still wish they were babies though ....

xxx

laura don't say things like that.

shes is still my baby and will always be my baby, not taking potty training seriously just taking it at a day at a time, getting her in a rotein on getting on the potty.

still no problems about her getting up in the middle of the night so thats good, she doesn't get out of bed until we go in to her bedroom and say she can get out of it which is good.

Jonny never got ou of bed until we told hime too either. When it came to potty training I used Potty training in a week by Gina Ford. I would never usually use a book but I swear it worked exactly as it said!

laura don't say things like that.

shes is still my baby and will always be my baby, not taking potty training seriously just taking it at a day at a time, getting her in a rotein on getting on the potty.

still no problems about her getting up in the middle of the night so thats good, she doesn't get out of bed until we go in to her bedroom and say she can get out of it which is good.

they will be our babies forever but they grow up at some point, these days their growing up too fast :-(

Its good that she stays in her bed, so when she wakes in the morning she just stays there ? thats very good, I know for a fact Ella would be up and playing and wrecking the place haha, she's best retained for now lol

Its good that she stays in her bed, so when she wakes in the morning she just stays there ? thats very good, I know for a fact Ella would be up and playing and wrecking the place haha, she's best retained for now lol

:rofl:

she wont have a rest in bed with us in the morning, we put her between us and she climbs out and rumages through the draws pulling everything out and wrecks the place, theres no rest for the wicked hey lol

Don't worry lauz, maddie the same ...

Pulling open the wardrobe, going under the bed eating slippers ...

Tis like having a puppy in the house not a child lol

xxx

Don't worry lauz, maddie the same ...

Pulling open the wardrobe, going under the bed eating slippers ...

Tis like having a puppy in the house not a child lol

xxx

lol definatly, I am constantly tidying up after her

Hummmm

I swear we should be called "slaves" not spouses

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members