My baby likes to sleep in his car seat and not his moses baket...

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Whenever my LO wants to sleep it wont be in his moses baske it will be in his car seat...one night i had to put him in his car seat all tucke up as he wouldnt stop crying and he then lept through...is that a bad thing?? I felt really silly for doing it...

It's not good for their backs to spend too much time in a car seat while they're very young - I think most manufacturers suggest 2 to 3 hours maximum at once. Can you take him for a drive to get him off to sleep and then move him into his moses basket?

He might also get very hot in there with all that padding behind him - Sam's back always gets quite sweaty when he's been in his x

Do you have a bouncer? I was just thinking he might like being inclinded maybe? Or a swing because he likes the padding. You could also try swaddling him tightly to calm him then lay him in his basket.

mine was the same but it was with his bouncer allthough now he will sleep first part of night in cot and second and third part of night in bouncer a bouncer might be better for him though as its more flat but still upright so he still might like it xxx

Problem is, is that when he has fallen asleep in the car seat and if i move him to his moses basket he will wake up...but the bouncer sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the idea...will buy one tommorow x

how about try puting some blankets under the top of the mattress in the moses basket? I done this with kyle as the midwife told me to. Not raised too much, maybe 2 inches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->