My baby responds more to his daddy than me!

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
I don't know if this is just conincidence or not but it seems my little boy is quite still allday...and then daddy comes home and starts talking to him and he's bouncing around in there like he's found a football! He seems to get so excited when he hears his voice and really knows who he is. My son seems to already have this amazing bond with my OH more so than me! Its incredible! He's deffo a daddy's boy :) x

Oh..he also loves dancing away to Disney songs LOL

I have thought this when OH comes in she moves a little but kinda makes sense they hear & reconise sounds and when Im at home on my own shes not hearing too much. She also starts when he rubs my tummy.

Aeryns more interested in her Dad than me, I think it's because she see's me all day so I am probably quite boring for her!

i dont think mine responds to either of us, hes going to be an ignorant sod just like me and Jase lol

x

mine also starts moving once daddy comes home after work and we start to talk.

but expecially he/she gets excited when I am talking in german to a friend ont he phone :baby:

i dont think mine responds to either of us, hes going to be an ignorant sod just like me and Jase lol

x

I beleive ours is the same. Infact she only really comes to life if ive eaten. Checked with the midwife though and she said as long as there is at least 10 movmentments in a 12 hours period its fine.

Apparently they respond more to mens voices as they are deeper and babies sence of hearing in the womb picks up these sounds more easily !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->