my beautiful boy is here

ajsmummy86

Reaction score
My little man arrived on wednesday 15th at 4.47pm weighing 9lb 1oz. My pains were coming every 10 mins at 2.00am but then by 7am they had gone and I was lucky to be getting them every 20mins. I went to my mums house around 1pm because she was my birthing partner. By 3pm the contractions were coming again every 5-6 mins so I decided to ring the midwifes and go into hospital to get checked out. When I got there I was 3cm dilated they said I could go back home but I chose not too as the pains were getting really intense and my waters were bulging so I stayed on the assesment ward. At around 4.30 I went for a bath and took 2 paracetamol and 2 codines to try and ease the pains as they were coming every 2-3 mins at this point and really painful I stuck out the bath for a little while but It wasn't helping so I got out and went back to my room. At this point the contractions were causing pressure so my mum called the midwife to check me again that's when everything kicked off lol, my cervix clamped her hand while she was examining me and my waters exploded all over her and my mum (they got the water birth not me) another midwife was called cos I had to push and the babys dad arrived just in time to see his head coming out :). So all in all I wasn't really in established labor very long, only very mild pain relife and no stitches. It was really painful and intense because of how fast it happend but he is sooooo worth it. Thankyou to everyone who has helped with your support and answering my questions and all the best for when your little bundles arrive xxx

:cloud9: aww congratulations. hope you and baby are both doing well. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->