My beautiful wtt girlies...

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Well girlies, after what seemed like a lifetime - we have moved on to NTNP. Now, being as we are, me and my dear hubby...the most impaitent people in the world, we had a long chat last night and have decided we want to full on, all the way TTC.

Sooo.. I guess I have graduated. Honestly, as excited/scared/amazed as I feel, I will certainly miss this section. You girls are kind, compassionate and caring - and have supported me through so much. I hope I can return the favour sometime. Soooo whilst it might sound gushy, I wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your support - wether it be directly or indirectly but just letting me moan on.

We are imbarking on a new journey, but I know who helped get me there. I hope so much you will all be moving over soon, and will be getting your :bfp: and babies as soon as possible.

Wish me luck, and I hope you don't mind me popping in every now and again. I have a TTC journal, so please pop by with love every now and again - It's scary and complex over there - I need you to hold my hand.

With love,
Katie.

TTC :cloud9:

P.s - I hope this doesn't offend or upset anyone, I have just posted over 2600odd posts (mainly here) and it seemed so rude to just leave without a :hugs: and :kiss:

Hiya hun! Congratulations- you must be soooooo excited! :happydance: I hope you get your BFP soon xxx

OOOOOOOOOOO hunni i am so happy for hun
(i hoped it wasnt long before you were TTC)
I will be sure top pop by your TTC journal, and wish you all the best.
Bring on that BFP!!
Will miss you loads, you have always been there for me to talk to, but i look forward to watching you start a new journey xx

aww Have lots of luck okay :) and send your regards to Toria , and others who are now recently graduated ^^

lots of luck and :dust:

Hopefully be joining you in TTC soon :happydance:

xxxxxx

Yay! Good Luck! See you in TTC in a few weeks :happydance:

Thanks so much girlies. Broody21 and Pinkgirl, I'm not going anywhere literally - I'm only ever a PM away. Just won't be here so much so I don't upset anyone.
Cannot wait for you all to join me :hugs:

of course we don't mind lovely! I would hope anyone leaving this section would do us the courtesy of saying farewell!

I am so so pleased for you!! It's been a pleasure having you here and we will miss you. I hope you don't stay in ttc for too long (in the nicest possible way!!).

Will definitely pop in to your ttc journal to give you some love and :hug: x

Come over with me! I miss you all and they have charts and things I don't understand like mucus :rofl:

hahaha! Bless you!! You'll soon be an expert in it!! xxx

was thinking, can you sneak me over with you?
:rofl:

Quick, get under my hoodie and i'll sneek you in! They have LOTS more jargon than us! So far, I have translated CM (cervical mucus) and CBFM (clearblue fertility monitor) and CD (cycle day/date?) - I have no idea what to do with that knowledge, but I have almost convinced myself I am pregnant with the list of early signs.. problem is it would also appear that OH is pregnant to as he is also gassy and tired :rofl:

LOL well hopefully I will continue a bit in ttc land with you, but I think I will be back to WTT as soon as this cycle is over. My husband is not as decisive as yours. I am so happy for you! :D You know where I am, and better yet, I can always find you! :D

^
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

Right, that's it. I'm booking a flight over to Americaland. I'll get you up the duff myself! :rofl: :hugs:

:hugs:

I can't express how over the moon I am for you my lovely, I really cant.

And I might see you there at some point too :winkwink:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"