My beautiful wtt girlies...

Quick, get under my hoodie and i'll sneek you in! They have LOTS more jargon than us! So far, I have translated CM (cervical mucus) and CBFM (clearblue fertility monitor) and CD (cycle day/date?) - I have no idea what to do with that knowledge, but I have almost convinced myself I am pregnant with the list of early signs.. problem is it would also appear that OH is pregnant to as he is also gassy and tired :rofl:

:ROFL: OMG thats so funny lol Make him pee on a stick to make sure! haha
I love the ladies in TTC, they are full of knowledge, i am sure they will help you loads hun x

congrats, hope to cu soon in TTC!!!! xxx

:happydance: OMG thats fantastic! Hope you get your :bfp:soon, you deserve it hun!

Thanks girlies. Honestly, you all just made me cry! In a good way though :hugs: :friends:
Thank you so much. I still come straight here first! I hope you will all keep on messaging me. It is probably a very long road so I'm sure I will see you all there soon. Huge hugs :hugs:

^
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

Right, that's it. I'm booking a flight over to Americaland. I'll get you up the duff myself! :rofl: :hugs:

:haha: I'm still laughing OMG LOLOLOLOL

Very good luck babe! And you know you're welcome to stick around :devil:
Wishing you all the best xx

Oh so your the guru of wtt. And your leaving. :( But for happy times :sex: :happydance:

Good luck hun and i hope you get your :bfp: soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->