My best preggo brain moment so far ...

this is why I buy the stuff you just add water too!!

x

:rofl: nice.

My WORST moment was when I sat in a freezing cold house all day, wrapped up in tons of blankets (in the winter in a basement apartment) wondering why it was so damn cold...only to find out at dinner time that I had the heat off the entire day

hehe, aww bless you!
mine was yesterday, trying to work out why the hairdryer didnt work,only to realise i hadn't turned the plug on...
xx

:dohh::rofl: I have a thing for pancakes and syrup at the mo too! Ready made by tesco tho! x

mmm I loooveee aunt jemima pancakes!!!

Silly PP... I hope you made them right and got to taste good ones!

Since DH learnt how to make batter we've been having pancakes quite regularly. Not teh sweet american kind though, I don't really like them. We've had some savoury, spinach and ricotta ones, and lots with lemon and sugar, can't get enough lemon!

Oh no! flour and milk - great for making constipation worse too! LOL!

I cant believe i actually ATE it though ... so gross its had me chuckling all day lol

i didnt know pancakes was an american thing! i have an amazing pancakes recipe, i like to make them on saturdays mm mmm and maybe some cherries or some other fruit topping on the top!

I had a prego brain moment a week or so ago where i didn't put the icecream back in the freezer and it all melted. i so so sad!

i didnt know pancakes was an american thing! i have an amazing pancakes recipe, i like to make them on saturdays mm mmm and maybe some cherries or some other fruit topping on the top!

I had a prego brain moment a week or so ago where i didn't put the icecream back in the freezer and it all melted. i so so sad!

Different kind of pancakes. I think US ones are thicker, more like our Scotch pancakes but bigger. Ours are thin like tortillas. Our classic pancake somes with lemon and sugar rather than maple syrup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->