My Bestfriend <3

Aimeewaymee

My 2 Precious Princesses
Reaction score
So yesterday was such a spectacular day for me as well as watching my Bestfriend marry her one and only. 12 days ago we found out that my friend had Thyroid Cancer. For me with already losing someone so close to my heart, my brother, i found so worrying and crushing when she told me the weekend before her operation that she had lumps in her throat and she had to see a consultant. Immediately i thought the worse and she was constantly going through my mind hoping for the best outcome. She has been so brave with having to come to terms with a massive scar on her neck for her wedding day, the feeling of self consiousness, but she was still the most beautiful bride ever! We've known eachother since we were 5 years old at the beginning of school years and was so special to spend her day with her as one of her Bridesmaids. I can't explain how brave she has been. Remarkable!! <3

Attachments

• me and lucy.jpg
    me and lucy.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 16
:hugs:I'm sorry for the loss of your brother.

Huge congratulations for your friend she is a beautiful bride, and so brave! You must be very proud :hugs:

:hugs:I'm sorry for the loss of your brother.

Huge congratulations for your friend she is a beautiful bride, and so brave! You must be very proud :hugs:

The make up lady done such a good job with covering the scar up, all there was left was a slight bruising which looked a little like a love bite mark. She has been so brave with the fact she has the scar there, she had a scarf incase she felt like she was conscious about it but never wore it that whooole day. Think she forgot about it in all fairness. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->