My BFP Story

LittleFlowerD

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

This is my second cycle ttc for Baby number 1.
I really fought with my mind to not get obsessed about the TWW because I did not want to see the BFN and get disappointed. But, I did record my symptoms and I should say that I knew that something was going on with my body.

Background : First cycle of ttc - Period got delayed by 10 days and this made my hopes really high on a BFP. But, I got my :af: at CD45(My cycle is approx 35 days long)

TTC Cycle 2:

We :sex: ed every other day starting from CD6 until CD35 just to make sure I catch the bean.

Symptoms:
Two days before Ovulation - We :sex: ed
DPO0 - I felt sharp poking pain on my right abdomen and realized I was ovulating and :sex: that night. This is my second cycle ttc so I did not use any OPK.
Bodyaches (heavy), right abdomen and uterus pain (Medium).

DPO1: right abdomen and uterus pain (Heavy), Headache (light)

DPO2: Flaky CM, Costochondritis(Heavy), Indigestion(light), Headache(light).

DPO3: Flaky CM, extremely thick CM visible in urine and panty (Sorry for TMI). Constipation(Medium), Headache(Medium)

DPO4: No symptoms recorded

DPO5: No symptoms recorded

DPO6: No symptoms recorded

DPO7: Lots of CM, Mild pain in right hip. Indigestion(Light), Headache(heavy), right abdomen and uterus pain(light), Bloating(heavy)

DPO8: Cold... stuffy nose. EWCM, Headache(light).

DPO9: Severe cold, flu. Right abdomen pinches, Right to belly button pain

DPO10: Terrible back pain... unbearable for few hours. Armpit pain terrible.

DPO11: Hunger

DPO12: It was my birthday and I wanted to POAS. I did POAS and got :bfn:

DPO13: No symptoms at all and I noticed that terrible back pain has completely vanished. Last cycle back pain lead to :af:, but this time it vanished. At this point, I highly doubted if I was preggo this time. But, held the temptation to POAS.

DPO14: No symptoms until evening. But, lightheadedness in the night.

DPO15: I POAS this day morning and got :bfp:. I couldn't held back my tears. I just could not believe what I saw. It was there. A visible line(not dark).

DPO16: I POAS in early morning urine and got darker line.

DPO17: I POAS in early morning urine and got even darker line.

This is my :bfp: story. I have booked doctor appointment for tomorrow. I am really praying to God that everything is alright with my baby.

I am equally excited and scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->