My BFP turned into a BFN :(

tiffanie79

Mommy of 4!
Reaction score
I tested positive 11dpo on several different tests. Tested positive on a CBE Digital 13dpo. Last night I tested again my lines were no darker, actually significantly lighter. Took a test with FMU this morning it was so hard to see and I just started to bleed this afternoon. I guess this one didn't stick. I am 17dpo today. Atleast I made it 8 days I guess. Just need to vent I can't stop crying, I feel like something has been stolen from me. Honestly am not sure if we are going to try anymore. This is such an emotion rollercoaster.

Thanks for listening.

Tiffanie

Sorry hun.... :hug:

I hope things get better for you!

Thanks everyone I apprecaite the support. My husband thinks I have lost it because I can't stop crying...I know its hard for him to feel like I do. I am trying to calm down some and think of the positive and things I can do differently. He really wants to try again, he thinks if I am this upset I shouldn't give up on something I want so bad. I do have 2 Girls 12 and 9 and I am thankful for that. Just scared that its been so long since I have had kids that maybe its just not in the cards anymore. Again thanks for letting me vent I appreciate it.

Tiff

So sorry:hugs: it happened me last mth and this mth it was different dont give up:hugs:

I'm so sorry hun. I had a bad month last month and wanted to give up. But I felt better after a week or so went by. Give yourself some time and see how you feel in a few days. This stuff is so hard. :hugs:

So sorry to hear it hun, dont give up.

TTC is so difficult, especially being let down month by month, but you just have to try and be positive and believe in yourself x x

thats hard :(

Take some huggs...

And remember it means your body is in optimum health - it is making sure that the best bean sticks (hard when your going through it - but it will work out)

Just woke up and am a bit calmer today. Thank you for all the hugs, support and understanding.

And remember it means your body is in optimum health - it is making sure that the best bean sticks (hard when your going through it - but it will work out)

I never thought of it like that tigs, I was reading that a lot concieve the first month after a chemical pregnancy. So I have my Fx'd!

:hugs: I'm worried that im going though the same thing at thee moment. I've had a few BFPs and today had BFNs :( Gonna retest tomorrow morning with FMU and hope for the best.

I am sorry Blah I sure hope not. Incase its helpful to you my positives were light from 11dpo, never got any darker. Managed to get a positive on a digital 13dpo. Then the lines got ligher over the next few days until they tests nearly looked negative. I never took another digital because I couldnt stand to see the words I knew I was going to see.

I knew deep down something was wrong because with my other two the tests changed color as I was peeing on them, and they were very dark the day my period was due. That is why I kept testing trying to get a darker positive.

Good Luck Blah Fx'd for you that your bean sticks!

Mine have never been 'dark' at all which is why I'm not hopeful :( I'm determined to not let this ruin the rest of my TTC cycle. Its disappointing but not the end of the world. It just wasnt meant to be obviously.

Aww I'm really sorry hun. I totally know how you feel as it has happened to me twice this year already. It's an awful feeling and my thoughts are with you right now. Unfortunately there is nothing that anyone can say that will make it better. Just try to look forward and definitely don't give up! It WILL happen!

:kiss:

:hugs: Blah. I will keep you in my prayers. Even this early it still hurts. Please keep us updated, there are some women who don't metabolize hcg well and never get a very dark positive. Which kept hope alive for me for a bit. Lets pray that is what is happening with you :)

Thanks hun but as I've already been pregnant, I've gotten really dark lines before :( I'll let you know tomorrow.

I'm so sorry to hear you've lost a child, i lost an unplanned pregnancy at 8 weeks a year ago when i wasnt even sure i wanted one, and had not long been with my partner. I still think about it often but am thankful because even though i dont think i was ready to be a mam then, i am sure now that i am and going through it made us realise we wanted children together. All this crap life throws at us just makes us stronger hun, and i'm sure it will make us better people and better Mammys for it too.

I'm here if you need me.
Lots of Love and Hugs.xx

I'm sorry for you guys! But don't give up the hope. There are children that stay with us for long, and children who don't. It's sad, but you wouldn't wanna miss out on the child that stays <3

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->