My BIG boy!

Chel

Reaction score
I just took Jasper to his 8 week check up (although he's 9 weeks.... oops!) and he's a BIG boy apparently. He's like in the top 3% of weight for boys his age. He's perfectly healthy though, because his head and length are in perfect proportion to his weight, so he's just a healthy BIG boy!

Part of me is a little proud that he's so big and healthy... and it sort of makes sense that he's big for his age, as he was born nearly 2 weeks late. The other part of me is oddly sad, because I look at other babies his age and they're still teeny tiny and Jasper really isn't tiny at all. He's already getting big... I want to freeze time some days! He'll only be my baby for such a short period of time in the scheme of things!

AND bit random and this is a bit TMI but Jasper has been VERY big... in... other...ways.... he's got MASSIVE balls... like... scary massive! Like... anyone who's ever seen him without his nappy on has reacted with shock and then... well... laughter is common also... as they look ridiculas! Found out today they're just still got a lot of fluid in them and its normal, it'll go away and they should actually shrink and tighten up. So... thats a relief for him. I was worried he'd go through life being laughed at... right now its kind of cute and funny, but... I imagine it'd be less funny for him when he's a grown man.

:rofl: Glad he's doing well! Hannah was always bigger than the other babies too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->