my big fat greek wedding

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
so the time has finally come where i have a date for my wedding.... may 31st 2014... im so excited. its going to be in cyprus where i live but hopefully il have lots of family come over from london. im going to send the save th dates soon so i have more chance of this. but so far we know the venue and church wer having so just going to go book in the next few weeks. anyone else getting married in may 2014? have you started the planning yet? :happydance:

Congratulations on setting your date!
Cant wait to hear all your ideas :)

thanks i cant wait to start planning. well wev changed the date to the 25th may 2014 as this is when my sister can come with my nieces as they have a week of school. welll ive written a save the date list for the people we can think of from england. so mostly my family and somw of oh family. im sure wev missed some people though and so far its come to 130 people. thats not including any of oh family over here. yep like i said BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING. wev decided wer not having a table plan just long tables so people can sit where they choose. its going to be too hard to arrange like 400 people to listen to the plan. this should be fun!!! just waiting to book the venue and church.the venue is only open when theres a function in it so we have to find the number and the church is 2 mins away so have to go get that sorted. im getting my dress from england so cant wait to go over and go dress shopping with my mum and sisters. bring on the wedding planning:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->