2 DPO- Spotting from O
3 dpo- Not a thing
4 dpo- back and leg aches
5 dpo- light cramping
6 dpo- back and leg aches
7 dpo-light cramps
8 dpo- light cramps... more like a pinching feeling
9 dpo- light cramps... achy back and legs
10 dpo- acne to the point i look like im in 6th grade again?
11 dpo-something telling me to test... Used a fact plus and got a very very faint line... not too hopeful as it was blue dye I hear those are the devil... still have that pinching feeling... really weird dreams
12 dpo- bfn on first response rapid result but after reading they are not sensitive at ALL and should NOT be used until AF is due or after.... bloody nose.. more acne...
am I just being to hopeful and this sounds like AF is coming or could it be that this will be my month?

I'm experiencing chronic lower back ache as if this evening and my whole uterus feels so crampy and also the same sort of feeling as trapped gas except it's not lol. I too am getting pains in my legs, fingers crossed for us both when are you doinj another test? X

I'm experiencing chronic lower back ache as if this evening and my whole uterus feels so crampy and also the same sort of feeling as trapped gas except it's not lol. I too am getting pains in my legs, fingers crossed for us both when are you doinj another test? X

I am really crampy tonight. I am going for blood test in the morning. Fx this is it for both of us.

I am really crampy tonight. I am going for blood test in the morning. Fx this is it for both of us.

Hope all goes well with the blood test how long does it take for the results to come back roughly? X

Hope all goes well with the blood test how long does it take for the results to come back roughly? X

Usually just a day but with it being a weekend I don't expect it until Monday

13 dpo today and the cramps are coming and going... I still have 5-6 days before AF so I don't believe that is whats causing it... I am expecting my blood work to come back by the end of today or monday.... really hoping its BFP and that the faint lines I had weren't lies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->