My birth story of Lexi

lorydor

Reaction score
Just thought i would post my birth story as i had a very positive experience and it was not half as bad as i htought it was going to be.

Lexi was not due until the 25th November so when i woke up on the 19th at 5:45 with period type pains i thought it was just my body getting ready. The pains gradually started to get worse but were still ok by 7:00 i was starting to feel like it could be the real deal so as i was having cramping every three minutes lasting a minute so i phoned the hospital and they told me to go and get checked. The car journey was the worst part and every time i felt a contraction coming i also felt the urge to push we arrived at the hospital at 9:20 to be told they didnt have any beds that was until they saw me having a contraction and wanting to push - they soon found me a room. I was examined and could not believe it when the midwife said i was 10cm and ready to push so i started on the gas and air and my body took over i would be lying if i was to say there was no pain but it was fine and 1 hour 10 mins later Lexi was born. I got quite a bad third degree tear as she was so quick coming out so i had to go to theatre to be stitched up but it was well worth it and i would do it all again tomorrow.

She is the best thing in the whole world.

wow, massive congratulations! Very quick birth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->