My Birth Story - Scarlett Melody Born 16.09.10

Congratulations Mrs J - It was beautifully written, I adore the photos xx

Beautiful baby with a beautiful name. Congratulations. x

She is sooo beautiful xxxx congratulations xx you have done so well.

Congratulations, hun - she is absolutely beautiful! I am so glad to hear that she is feeding and sleeping well. She sounds like an angel!

Make sure you do take it easy over the next few days!

Aw honey she is absolutely gorgeous; and I love her name - congratulations :)

She is just gorgeous! Congratulations again and hugs to you both!!

MRSJ08, that was a wonderful story. It made me cry (happy tears) for you. God loves us doesn't he. Baby Scarlett is just beautiful. I wish you years of joy!

That was a beautiful birth story. Even though the c-section was not planned, its still was emotional, beautiful and probably better than expected for you. :)
Your daughter is lovely and you have some great pics there.

Congrats to you and your husband. Welcome to the world scarlet. :) xx

Aww Lou...you've brought many happy tears to my eyes sweets....what a beautiful beautiful story and as someone else has said already so well written:hugs:

Scarlett looks and sounds absolutely adorable...has certainly made these ol ovaries ping:winkwink:

I hope you are managing to take it a little easier....that :cloud9: feeling makes you feel kinda invincible thou...so you can be forgiven:winkwink::hugs:

Big congratulations again to you and Tim...and a little kiss for Scarlett:kiss::hugs:

Congrats on the birth of Scarlett. She's absolutely gorgeous and you have picked a lovely name for her.

what a gorgeous baby... sighhhh this made me feel so happy. I love the part where you said about the rush of love for your husband and baby, so nice to hear.

she is a stunning baby well done you! from one c sectioner to another i hope you feel better soon xx

OMG that is a gorgeous baby! one of the most beautiful i have ever seen!

Thank you so much. I think so but I am a little bias. X

Hi Mrs. J Hope all is going well! How is Miss Scarlett? and how are you?? Hugs!!

Hey there!
We are great thanks although Miss Scarlett has a bit of a cold. I'm very happy today as we had a MW visit and Scarlett has exceeded her birth weight - she now weighs 8lb 8 oz and I'm very relieved after all the fuss surrounding her weight loss the last couple of weeks. I'm so glad I persevered with the Breastfeeding now :cloud9:

How are things with you? I can't believe you are nearly 18 weeks!!! Nearly half way - woo hoo! x

Hey there!
We are great thanks although Miss Scarlett has a bit of a cold. I'm very happy today as we had a MW visit and Scarlett has exceeded her birth weight - she now weighs 8lb 8 oz and I'm very relieved after all the fuss surrounding her weight loss the last couple of weeks. I'm so glad I persevered with the Breastfeeding now :cloud9:

How are things with you? I can't believe you are nearly 18 weeks!!! Nearly half way - woo hoo! x

I know, I can't believe it either that we're almost halfway there! :happydance:

I am so sorry the little one has a cold, but it sounds like she's gaining weight now and the breastfeeding is going well! I will need all your advice when that time comes because I hope to do so as well.

We go Tuesday for our gender scan and hope to find out :pink: or :blue:! I'll report back!

Hugs and kisses to you and Scarlett! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"