My Birth Story, Slightly Traumatic, But Turns Out Well Pics Included

Thanks guys :)

The Dr has told me at my check up that if we have another one (OH doesnt want anymore becasue of the trauma of Elliots birth, and his colic for 5 months was a nightmare, but I am hoping to change his mind) I will get more scans to check on baby's size, and I will be offered a C section, as they cant guarantee (obv) that I wont tear or that I would heal so well next time.

And to be honest I will be wanting a c section, I am far too scared to go through that all again.

They were all puzzled why he was so big (I know people have had bigger) becasue I didnt have diabities or anything

Mrs Wez YAY for Hanson fans :) have you seen then this tour? I am just crossing my fingers they come to the UK to do the shout it out tour

I am going to buy him the Hanson toddler tshirts as well lol, I cant help it lol (he was nearly called Zac but OH changed his mind)

I have I've been to every show at the House of Blues 20 minutes away and I have meet all the guys doing The Walk. Taylor is super nice and sweet and Zac said that I was slow. :( When i met taylor the 13 year old me was going nuts! I'm an adult I swear. :haha:

They are awesome arent they, ive seen them live about 20 times, and met them about 10 times, so so so so nice, although ike used to be miserable, I found that as soon as he got with nikki he was so much happier!!!

I went to see them on the rock boat which was totally awesome :)

I would love to, but instead I am taking a cruise with my hubby to the Caribbean, I agree about Ike, I can't believe how much they have all changed. And with so many kids.

Ah I am pleased someone agrees, I really noticed a change in him, I know I love them having loads of kids, I want Tay to have more, i think they are all so cute

Me too, I think Tay's daughter needs a girl cousin. She's the only one! She is soo cute and

Thanks guys :)

The Dr has told me at my check up that if we have another one (OH doesnt want anymore becasue of the trauma of Elliots birth, and his colic for 5 months was a nightmare, but I am hoping to change his mind) I will get more scans to check on baby's size, and I will be offered a C section, as they cant guarantee (obv) that I wont tear or that I would heal so well next time.

And to be honest I will be wanting a c section, I am far too scared to go through that all again.

They were all puzzled why he was so big (I know people have had bigger) becasue I didnt have diabities or anything

I don't blame you, I'd pretty much insist on a c-section after going threw that.

Penny is just totally gorgeous

Yeah def a csection, I dont think I would ever get OH to agree to another baby otherwise lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->