My Birth Story

Congrats! Im so happy for you and your family!

Congrats so glad you got a happy ending with this pregnancy ss

Congratulations! I'm so glad things turned out well. Sorry your little one had to stay in the NICU, though. That's such a stressfull thing. Good luck with the expressing. My son had a brief start in the NICU and never breastfed right either, so I had to switch to exclusive pumping with him, too. Not fun. Good luck, and I hope everything goes well from now on!

I have been following your pregnancy. I am so happy that this has a happy ending! Well done! You did brilliantly :)

I have just scrolled thru the loss section to find you and see if you had popped yet and you have :wohoo:

He is beautiful.

Massive congratulations.

V xxx

Just seen this :happydance::cloud9:

Many many Congratulations on your sweet little Boy :cloud9:

I hope all is going well :hugs:

Congrats Sherri!!! :) He is just perfect!!
xxxx one of your december dreamers!!!!

Aww congrats on your little boy, glad you've got him home with you now!

Oh Sherri- so so pleased for you, congratulations to you all and welcome to Colbi.

Mizze xxxxx

Thank you ladies!

He'll be 12 weeks tomorrow; I can't believe the time has flown by so quickly.

Definately going to be the last pregnancy. I was informed just last week that there are no more Drs that would help persue any further pregnancies.

So I'm trying to make the most of things here and spend as much time as I can with him. I feel like I really need to make every day count with him, as I will never get these opportunities again.

We are still dealing with colic, which has been difficult. He seems to be smiling a bit more now and he spends less and less time each day crying, so I am hopeful that we are coming to the end of this phase.

But yeah; he's my gorgeous little man. I'm so happy I went rogue, got pregnant again, and went on to have the pregnancy I'd never had.

Attachments

• Colby 11 weeks Sept 12, 2011.jpg
    Colby 11 weeks Sept 12, 2011.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g